+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Waooooo congratulations gus. It seem a lot of people had passport request today. I wish somebody can just help me beg IRCC or Accra Visa office to please send me a letter for medical test so that we can proceed to the the next stage?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi Maninder, mu spouse got PPR request today, i have a quick question if you can help. First, while raising a web form with VFS in the applicant details section, is it going to be the primary applicant details or the dependent who needs passport to be stamp?
Second, how did you provide Eye colour and height.
Fill webform with details of depandent.!.! Write height and eye color on piece of blank paper.!!

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi Guys ,

I received a email from CPCO-FinalRequest with subject Ready for Visa .
It contains my UCI number and it does say anything about Outland Dependent UCI .
Is it the PPR guys ? I have received my eCoPR on September 28 .
The email is very confusing , should we take it as PPR or what is the email all about?

@Maninder9944 how was your PPR email looked like ? did you receive to your email address and had your UCI ?

@legalfalcon Please clarify , looks like a bunch of people received today similar email
I rcvd my PPR in cic account on PA name and uci ,, but today i also got reedy for visa .!! Its PPR for dependent.!! Enjoy!.!

Reactions: swapanathorat

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hai @Maninder9944 what documents u have included in the package can u please guide bro
1. original passport
2. 2 photographs with name , dob , date photo taken , name and address of photo studio on back side
3. Consent form sent by vfs ( they will send you once you fill webform and make payment for two way courier service
4. Courier/SMS form filled (you need to only fill this if you opt for SMS service)
5. Mention name , dob , height , eye colour for both Pa and all dependents on blank paper .!!

Hope it helps !.!!

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
1. original passport
2. 2 photographs with name , dob , date photo taken , name and address of photo studio on back side
3. Consent form sent by vfs ( they will send you once you fill webform and make payment for two way courier service
4. Courier/SMS form filled (you need to only fill this if you opt for SMS service)
5. Mention name , dob , height , eye colour for both Pa and all dependents on blank paper .!!

Hope it helps !.!!
Thanks bro

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
What to include as a Passport Submission Letter while filling the VFS WEBFORM?

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
1. original passport

Hope it helps !.!!
1. original passport

Hope it helps !.!!

If there r two dependents means v need to put separate envelopes for each.