+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
She gave biometrics for visitor visa again they sent biometrics request for PR application
Okay. My spouse applied for SOWP and did biometrics for that. Biometrics number is added to both the files by itself - PR and SOWp. Would they send him BIL again?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Guys, I’d recommend to read the instructions in your letters as they might be different for everyone depending on your application and current location etc.. you can follow the advice here, but bear in mind that not all ate under the same circumstances

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations to all of you who received ppr today..
Is there anyone in this group having Aor. January2021. My all assessment passed on 13 August, but didn’t get any approval so far. My one dependent is in India age is 6 years.
Me and my wife both are inland.

Is there anyone having similar profile, pls motivate me I am feeling alone in this group.
Same here.I m jan 2021 applicant.nothing so far.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations everyone for receiving their eCopr and PPR
I have come to realize that it might not be in my fate to live in Canada
I withdrew express entry Profile and will be going back to my home country
Thank you
Don’t do that, it’s just a matter of time. Each application is different and as long as you have met all the requirements you’ll be getting your eCOPR and PPR as well. Don’t give up

DantePam

Oct 6, 2021
This receipt will go in the package which will be picked by the courier service guys..
The receipt you'll include with your passport and other documents is different. You have to make the payment to vfs via their link. Look up for the vfs link for the location you wanna use. It's called PACKAGE TRANSMISSION FEE.