+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sukh67

Jul 26, 2021
Hy guys I question behalf on my friends his file pnp paper based with Outland depended at sep 2021 Aor may 2021 medical req June 2021 and all pcc include canada submi with file . But now ircc ask canada pcc , all travel history with spouse and employers letter but he is now in india any want to stay more two months my question it’s normal with file or any issue if he come after two months in canada and submit the document or informed the ircc he is india why ircc ask travel history if submit all history before . Please suggest thanks

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
When I sent my passport I wrote my name, date of birth, eyes colour and height on a paper and sent it, make sure to use a computer so they can read it easily. I received a notification on Friday that my application was approved, now im just waiting to receive my passport and copr.
Thanks for reply bro !.!! As letter says “ HEIGHT AND EYE COLOR OR PRINCIPAL APPLICANT AND ALL OTHER ACCOMPANYING DEPENDANTS.”””
So do we have to write about principal applicant also .???? Or only for dependent.??.
PA is in canada , i am dependent in india.!.!

Last edited:

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
My passport is under process from September 21 at Delhi IRCC then I had application approved and counterfoil update on September 29 but they still haven’t dispatched my passport yet. Application still showing under process