+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Adeel.k

Jun 17, 2021
My PR card too still in review . IRCC lady told just need to wait and there is nothing they can do . I wonder what’s to review when painstaking process of eCoPR issued already . It is just matter of approving photo and send us damn PR card .
That "In Review" doesn't mean anything. I uploaded my photo and address on Sept 2nd and got my card on Sept 7th, online it still shows "In review". Keep an eye on your mailbox.

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I got por for my spouse and they asking about hight and eye clr. I am not sure about hight I put at the time of application. Is it affecting if the number is different 1-2 cm or I have to give same num as it is in application?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I got por for my spouse and they asking about hight and eye clr. I am not sure about hight I put at the time of application. Is it affecting if the number is different 1-2 cm or I have to give same num as it is in application?
Hello guyss ,In ppr letter IRCC asked this info
>>“” The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants””<<<

How to provide this info .!! ?? Is there a relevant form we have to fill and send to VFS ..?
Thanks in advance

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Did you or spouse received email or is it in cic portal ? Congratulations on your PPR mate

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hello guyss ,In ppr letter IRCC asked this info
>>“” The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants””<<<

How to provide this info .!! ?? Is there a relevant form we have to fill and send to VFS ..?
Thanks in advance
Maybe use the same thing that was provided in the Medical? Or recheck again.. So weird.