+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
I got por for my spouse and they asking about hight and eye clr. I am not sure about hight I put at the time of application. Is it affecting if the number is different 1-2 cm or I have to give same num as it is in application?
Pls share your timeline and visa office ?

ptycanada

Jul 7, 2021
Hello guyss ,In ppr letter IRCC asked this info
>>“” The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants””<<<

How to provide this info .!! ?? Is there a relevant form we have to fill and send to VFS ..?
Thanks in advance
When I sent my passport I wrote my name, date of birth, eyes colour and height on a paper and sent it, make sure to use a computer so they can read it easily. I received a notification on Friday that my application was approved, now im just waiting to receive my passport and copr.

Reactions: Maninder9944

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
how does the status of your application looks, mine looks like application/status updated but gives 500 error when clicked on that

is it the same with you or anyone?
Same with me... It said Application updated ...something like a ghost update

Reactions: SushSushSush

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Remedicals requested on Sep 20 for me and dependent, (Medicals done on the same day - 20 Sep, medicals passed yesterday and received Confirmation portal email today).

Reactions: Zeekeem