+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon hope u doing well . today i called ircc as i did not received ppr for my spouse yet. The lady informed me that my primary office is Ottawa while the secondary is New Delhi . But before it was centralized intake office .So does it mean they transferred the file already to NDVO . Can you please explain. Thanks

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
What about the PR card? My mailing address and Photo is still under review.
My PR card too still in review . IRCC lady told just need to wait and there is nothing they can do . I wonder what’s to review when painstaking process of eCoPR issued already . It is just matter of approving photo and send us damn PR card .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon hope u doing well . today i called ircc as i did not received ppr for my spouse yet. The lady informed me that my primary office is Ottawa while the secondary is New Delhi . But before it was centralized intake office .So does it mean they transferred the file already to NDVO . Can you please explain. Thanks
Files are routinely transferred across the IRCC network. If an applicant is outside Canada, then the visa office in the country of residence will be responsible to process the COPR, even though the PPR may have been sent by another office, eg. CPC-O in your case.

Ikaur371

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys .. i am new to this forum .. if anyone can help me it would be really great of you .. my brother is an inland applicant and his wife is outland. When they got there first email to send details for getting portal sign in .. in email my brother mentioned that his wife is in india . So in response we got email from ircc saying that they will process their application once the dependent is in canada . We did inform ircc that the dependent does not have any visa to travel to canada . They just told us to contact ircc website.
So now they both are stuck and we haven’t received any update from ircc from months.
can someone help us with situation as we really dont no how to proceed further.

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi everyone.. today i called ircc as i did not received ppr for my spouse yet. The lady informed me that my primary office is Ottawa while the secondary is New Delhi . So does it mean they transferred the file already or not . Can somebody please explain. Thanks
Even my hubby called yesterday and they said osc didn't pass any instructions to give ppr.. so I believe its still with osc ottawa

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys , Pa with outland dependent(india)
Aor -oct 2020
Copr -sept 2021
QUESTION - how does a PPR looks like !! I think i got one !! Cant believe my eyes !!! Its nowhere mentioned in the letter that its a PPR
Please reply
Hi , which is your Visa office mentioned in your Copr?