+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
In November 2020 I applied for my Husband's SOWP then on September 14th I applied for his Visitor Visa from the new portal they introduced after 7th September and on very next day 15th September we got his PPR in our GC key account (PR AOR December 2020) ... not sure if applying Visitor visa triggered it or not but then we withdraw his visitor visa application by submitting a webform.
Wow, what is the link for the new portal?

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
In November 2020 I applied for my Husband's SOWP then on September 14th I applied for his Visitor Visa from the new portal they introduced after 7th September and on very next day 15th September we got his PPR in our GC key account (PR AOR December 2020) ... not sure if applying Visitor visa triggered it or not but then we withdraw his visitor visa application by submitting a webform.
I applied for my husband's SOWP on Oct 2020 and are still waiting.
IRCC is a mess indeed.

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
which medical did you submit? like when was the medical taken?

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Also Can i apply with COPR since in the required docs it doesnt say COPR rather says PR card.

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Can I know about vo?

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
which medical did you submit? like when was the medical taken?
We did our medical on 20th November 2020. My husband is waiting for his Passport from Delhi IRCC office. Hopefully he will get his PR landing document/visa till November 2021. As I was expecting re-medical as most people are getting but they directly issued his PPR and the 2 days after I received portal email. I am waiting for my eCOPR now.

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Also Can i apply with COPR since in the required docs it doesnt say COPR rather says PR card.
Not sure if you already got ecopr and now if you are planning to apply for visitor visa for your spouse then how it will work.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
What about your eCOPR?

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Just received my GCMS notes that I applied for in early August. Noticed couple of things. The secondary office(Page 1) has changed from RROC to Operations support centre while the CIO still is the primary office. Also, dependant country VO has been added as a recent entry in the Secondary Office(s) section of Page 3. A due has been added to the application assignment section(Not sure if this means anything really).

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Just received my GCMS notes that I applied for in early August. Noticed couple of things. The secondary office(Page 1) has changed from RROC to Operations support centre while the CIO still is the primary office. Also, dependant country VO has been added as a recent entry in the Secondary Office(s) section of Page 3. A due has been added to the application assignment section(Not sure if this means anything really).
great. whats mentioned in due