+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
You don't have to pay again biometrics last for ten years

my relatives are scheduled for bio metric (from app#1) on Sept 24th.. they havent done the bio metrics yet... now App #2 requires $100+$85 ...do i need to pay again and re-schedule bio appointment based on new app?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi, Congratulations on getting the visa!
Can you share your case details. Like applicants country origin, sponsors status in canada and when did you initially apply.
Would appreciate all possible detail as it would help me analyse my file.
Thanks!
Done in other replies minutes ago. Pls check

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi Does any one know.. if applying again requires $85 Bio fees to be paid again??
well I believe if you apply again , its beneficial when you have biometric done already but no don't pay again as you already must be having an apooinment or biometric done

Tal123

May 6, 2021
Do we need to submit the bank statement with the application? The document check list said it's optional?

SauronBaggins

Sep 10, 2021
first application : feb 25,2021
bimetric done : Aug 18 ,2021
Second application on : 9 Sept,2021.
Passport request : 13 Sept, 2021.

Thanks all.
Hi, congrats! Is this visitor visa or super visa?

EDIT: on a related note, anyone who applied a new Super Visa after Sep 7 and got PPR?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Hi, congrats! Is this visitor visa or super visa?

EDIT: on a related note, anyone who applied a new Super Visa after Sep 7 and got PPR?
Congrats, have you got fee back from the first application. I have also applied for visit visa for my mother on september 9th (second time) . it is still in process.

Thanks
Tayyab.

taneja

May 12, 2021
I had initially submitted an application in July 2021 for my mother-in-law to come to help us with the baby as my wife is due in November. We had not heard anything except for the Biometrics that was completed in August. On September 8, I submitted a new application and added a doctor's note and additional documents as my wife had to go on short-term disability as well. I got a request for a passport today through the new application.

Hi Gary,

Congratulations on your MIL visa. I'm on a similar condition my wife is in Canada and we're expecting December end.

I applied for my TRV in May 2021 but have not heard anything. Would you advise me to reapply and can you share personally to me what was in the Doctor's note and the documents you applied for your wife.

I can probably apply the same.

Also, did you applied from Canada or from Delhi ?

Thanks, Ajay