+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Renuka venkatesan

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Hi… I applied TRV last month for tourism purpose ( thought to celebrate my 2 year son birthday in Canada which is on 27th if September) should I submit web form or resubmit application again ?

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi… I applied TRV last month for tourism purpose ( thought to celebrate my 2 year son birthday in Canada which is on 27th if September) should I submit web form or resubmit application again ?
I think you need to resubmit as it’s before 7th sep

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
It does not suggest to submit a new application for tourism purpose. You may need to read thru the IRCC update.

anggaprawira

Sep 8, 2021
Hi, I applied a TRV on 27.07 for a scientific conference. Do you think resubmitting the application would accelerate the processing time?

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi, I applied a TRV on 27.07 for a scientific conference. Do you think resubmitting the application would accelerate the processing time?
It seems they are ignoring all applications before 7 Sep. even web form will not work. they are queued now. You should type new application now. they have suggested like that.

ucantseeme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Looks like they do not want to immediately bother about the backlog of applications pending since last year. There must not be a way to search through the huge backlog and find urgent applications. Hence, the new guidelines. That's just my interpretation of it. Of course, they will get back to old applications at some point as they have more bandwidth, but not anytime soon.

anggaprawira

Sep 8, 2021
It seems they are ignoring all applications before 7 Sep. even web form will not work. they are queued now. You should type new application now. they have suggested like that.
Thanks a lot! I already resubmitted my application and put the old application number in the client information.. I hope they see it!

Camus182

Jan 16, 2021
Looks like they do not want to immediately bother about the backlog of applications pending since last year. There must not be a way to search through the huge backlog and find urgent applications. Hence, the new guidelines. That's just my interpretation of it. Of course, they will get back to old applications at some point as they have more bandwidth, but not anytime soon.
I like this interpretation I makes the most sense to me