+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sam_Ontario

Aug 28, 2021
Why dependent cant travel with valid copr and valid visa on their passport , if PA did not receive the ecopr yet? @legalfalcon. Do we have any official links for that? My wife is going to receive her COPR and visa stamped on her passport soon. I just wanted to make sure why cant she travel?

Sam_Ontario

Aug 28, 2021
Is there any changes in your account after your wife received her passport stamped and copr? Did you see your wife’s COPR number in your account?
My wife is still to get her passport from the VFS, we will find out soon. :) But on the PPR letter its clearly written " She will get her COPR and Permanent resident visa "

Aug 30, 2021
In November 2020 I applied for my Husband's SOWP then on September 14th I applied for his Visitor Visa from the new portal they introduced after 7th September and on very next day 15th September we got his PPR in our GC key account (PR AOR December 2020) ... not sure if applying Visitor visa triggered it or not but then we withdraw his visitor visa application by submitting a webform.
May I know if you've applied visitor visa on behalf of him using your Email address?