+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
What I have noticed is , they are asking for remedical for almost all Outland dependents irrespective yo their medical expiry date. And in the remedical process they have added a new section to inform the physician if your vaccination is done(not a mandatory step) but they are making notes if your Outland dependents are fully or partially vaccinated. May be remedical is now a mandatory steps for all the Outland before releasing PPR. Guys let’s be positive and keep calm . We all have come a long way , I hope things will get better soon
If these assholes want vaccination record then why not just ask us to submit a webform. No, they just want to delay as much as possible and they are looking for any excuse they could find.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

Nick_1919

Jun 30, 2021
from my understanding, if I get issued e-copr, my wife will NOT be able to travel on a spouse work permit. (is this correct?)

No, it is wrong.
Your COPR is not connected to her COPR.
Don't mix them together.
When you receive ecopr, you are a new permanent resident.
But your spouse is still a WP holder. She MUST receive COPR, before that time she remains a temporary resident.

Moreover, there is an expiration date in your COPR. She has to come back to Canada before your COPR expires. Otherwise it can be a problem.
You have to redo your medical exam probably if she missed that date (I ain't sure about this). But it is much easier for her to come back on time, before your COPR expires.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
There is someone from India on a FB group. AOR March 2021 with 2 outland dependent and he got eCOPR. How is it possible when we are waiting since 2019 and 2020?
because officers are lazy. They want easy to process and fully updated files and clearing files in couple of months. IRCC want to put numbers. Who are already delayed they don't care, we will always curse IRCC. U ask anybody around u. 80-90% will say IRCC is awesome. Gave me PR in 2 months. Gave my friend's PR in 3 months. They don't want everybody to complain. So maximum man power is devoted to new files to bring down processing time and get good image.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
AOR: Nov, 19, 2020
Category : CEC Inland
Medical : Upfront
Biometrics : March 8th, 2021
Married : May, 31, 2021
IRCC Confirmation portal email: June 2, 2021, I was in India couldn't provide confirmation. Put it on hold due to flight ban
Change of marital status: Submitted all documents to add spouse by July 14, 2021.
Spouse Biometrics done: June 24, 2021
Spouse Medical passed: Aug 2, 2021
Ghost Update: Around Aug 10, 2021
Returned from India to Canada Aug 12, 2021
Background check status: We are processing, we will send you a message if needed.

Spouse was added as non-accompanying initially. Decided to change it to accompanying by sending a webform on Aug 16, 2021. Waiting for the response.
GCMS requested: Aug 16, 2021

Current VO: Vancouver

VinnyK

Aug 4, 2021
No, it is wrong.
Your COPR is not connected to her COPR.
Don't mix them together.
When you receive ecopr, you are a new permanent resident.
But your spouse is still a WP holder. She MUST receive COPR, before that time she remains a temporary resident.

Moreover, there is an expiration date in your COPR. She has to come back to Canada before your COPR expires. Otherwise it can be a problem.
You have to redo your medical exam probably if she missed that date (I ain't sure about this). But it is much easier for her to come back on time, before your COPR expires.
Hi Nick,
My wife has never landed in Canada.
The Passport Request that she has received is for a spouse work permit.

so my understanding is: she would receive TRV stamped and WP is issued at the port of entry. however, at the port of entry, my status will show up as a permanent resident.
most likely she will be denied entry

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
So I am out of the game guys, officially done with the IRCC. Good luck to everyone and hope you achieve your dreams soon!
I think you should just get the medical done . You have worked patiently through this doesn’t make sense to withdraw last minute. When was the last time your dependant got their medicals done ?

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
AOR: Nov, 19, 2020
Category : CEC Inland
Medical : Upfront
Biometrics : March 8th, 2021
Married : May, 31, 2021
IRCC Confirmation portal email: June 2, 2021, I was in India couldn't provide confirmation. Put it on hold due to flight ban
Change of marital status: Submitted all documents to add spouse by July 14, 2021.
Spouse Biometrics done: June 24, 2021
Spouse Medical passed: Aug 2, 2021
Ghost Update: Around Aug 10, 2021
Returned from India to Canada Aug 12, 2021
Background check status: We are processing, we will send you a message if needed.

Spouse was added as non-accompanying initially. Decided to change it to accompanying by sending a webform on Aug 16, 2021. Waiting for the response.
GCMS requested: Aug 16, 2021

Current VO: Vancouver
Almost same time but added my wife on march16th I have no update till now

Nov 21, 2020
I think you should just get the medical done . You have worked patiently through this doesn’t make sense to withdraw last minute. When was the last time your dependant got their medicals done ?
He was given the credentials to PR confirmation portal and then asked to provide medical. It doesnt really make sense. Its clear that there is no standard procedure and structure for processing files. Imagine the level of frustration after waiting 2 years and getting a medical request after getting the PR? IRCC has some serious issues to work on

Nov 21, 2020
because officers are lazy. They want easy to process and fully updated files and clearing files in couple of months. IRCC want to put numbers. Who are already delayed they don't care, we will always curse IRCC. U ask anybody around u. 80-90% will say IRCC is awesome. Gave me PR in 2 months. Gave my friend's PR in 3 months. They don't want everybody to complain. So maximum man power is devoted to new files to bring down processing time and get good image.
2000% Agreed!

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Aor Oct 2020, all stages passed in Mar 2021. Dependent spouse and Child in India. Got a Gu today.. fingers crossed

Reactions: Mann Gill