+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@AJ199101 as far as I know, If there is no expiry on it, it won't expire but ideally it shouldn't be older than 6 months since your last visit.
Ok , I am referring to the dependents who are outside Canada ? The PCC was submitted let us when it had validity and also the criminality is passed but I see they ask for PCC for dependents again in some cases not sure how they calculate the shelf life of PCC ?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Ok , I am referring to the dependents who are outside Canada ? The PCC was submitted let us when it had validity and also the criminality is passed but I see they ask for PCC for dependents again in some cases not sure how they calculate the shelf life of PCC ?
@AJ199101 If it had a expiry on it and your case is not finalized they will probably ask for a new one. Normally they don't ask for it again but it's all depend on visa officer. I hope someone can also help you with your query.

King18

Jul 10, 2021
Anyone who recently got medical passed (after the auto email saying it was extended due to the new policy for inland), and also got a GU a few hours later got the portal email?
I had my medical passed on the 29th of July and a GU a few hours later...

More details on my signature.
Same here medicals extended/passed july 26 ghost update 2days after nothing else

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Looking for the advice here if someone would have been in a similar situation before
I have applied to CEC with AOR -03rd-DEC-2020. My passport will be expiring in May 2022 but I had already renewed the passport considering the delay we are having with the current covid situations. Please advise Do I have to inform IRCC through web form for the new passport or shall I wait for them for their confirmation email?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Looking for the advice here if someone would have been in a similar situation before
I have applied to CEC with AOR -03rd-DEC-2020. My passport will be expiring in May 2022 but I had already renewed the passport considering the delay we are having with the current covid situations. Please advise Do I have to inform IRCC through web form for the new passport or shall I wait for them for their confirmation email?
Inform them.send copy of new passport through web form .