+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

pandeyseema

May 26, 2021
@JJPRAKASH I have the same situation. My husband is in India, and I had send them in mail informing about it. They created my login on PR confirmation portal with two profile, one for me and other for my husband. I have submitted my current address and photo but that portal is only for inland applicants for virtual landing. Please let me know when you hear anything about the process for dependent who're outside Canada. What's the next step for them?

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hello,
I just received my eCOPR. My spouse had already received his COPR and visa in June.
AOR- July 28th, 2020
Portal email and credentials- July 26th, 2021.
Called IRCC this morning and told them that my work permit expires in 20 days. They said that the officers are very slow for some reason and I should wait. Received the email after few hours.
Good luck to everyone.
congratulations. what is your VO?

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Cec aor:eek:ct25th 2020
Bil&medical completed on 24th Feb 2021
16march2021: added outland dependant
Aor: 25th march2021
After that I never got any update

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
@JJPRAKASH I have the same situation. My husband is in India, and I had send them in mail informing about it. They created my login on PR confirmation portal with two profile, one for me and other for my husband. I have submitted my current address and photo but that portal is only for inland applicants for virtual landing. Please let me know when you hear anything about the process for dependent who're outside Canada. What's the next step for them?
Did you e-mail the visa office?

Jaspreet chawla

Nov 10, 2020
Hi, my wife got an upfront medical test so that was when I was adding her to my profile I uploaded the medical test report even though they didn't ask for it. She got the BIL in June 2nd week. And got her biometrics done in July 2nd week.

Is your spouse in India too?
Yes i got bil on may 14 and gave biometrics on july 29th. I’m not sure how long will they take from here to copr

pandeyseema

May 26, 2021
Hi guys, I got the mail for PR confirmation portal. I'm primary applicant currently in Vancouver and my husband is in India. I sent them the details, also informed that my husband is not in Canada and they created login for PR confirmation portal with 2 profiles. I guess that portal is for inland applicants only, as it asks for the declaration that you're already on Canada.
I have added my address and photo and submitted on 1st august, the status says 'in review with ircc'.
I didn't submit it for my husband, as he's not here. He hasn't received any mail from IRCC for PPR or COPR. What would be the next step here? Does anyone have same situation and got the ppr for dependent?

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi guys, I got the mail for PR confirmation portal. I'm primary applicant currently in Vancouver and my husband is in India. I sent them the details, also informed that my husband is not in Canada and they created login for PR confirmation portal with 2 profiles. I guess that portal is for inland applicants only, as it asks for the declaration that you're already on Canada.
I have added my address and photo and submitted on 1st august, the status says 'in review with ircc'.
I didn't submit it for my husband, as he's not here. He hasn't received any mail from IRCC for PPR or COPR. What would be the next step here? Does anyone have same situation and got the ppr for dependent?
Congratulations. What is your AOR?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Congrats wats ur AOR?