+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Any one who received re-medical request (IMM 1017 form) for outland dependents? I'm the inland PA and had received an email said I am exempt from re-medical. May I ask how long it usually take for IRCC to review the re-medical (panel physician is using eMedical system)? It has been two weeks passed since my outland dependent finished the re-medical examination, but the status to the file is still "Your action is required". @legalfalcon any ideas on this?

Mohitsharma1803

Oct 13, 2017
I am in the same boat. Dependent children outside Canada and were created on the portal as well. I confirmed for myself only and have my application stuck since June 26. Honestly the wait is killing me. I feel completely helpless at this point. Please update if anything moves on your profile. Thank you
I am also in the same situation. I filed PR under CEC class in Feb 2020 with inland spouse and daughter. Due to some reason, we had to travel back to home country i.e India before this flight ban. Somehow, I landed to canada but my wife and daughter are still in India. May i know that do we all have to be in canada to get PR or it can be given to the person who is in Canada and later on , it can be issued to Spouse and daughter after then land in Canada.?

I have informed IRCC my situation through web form. Any idea ?

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, AOR: June 12 2020 Remedicals passed on July 27th dependent is in outland(India). All passed since January. No portal email till now. Anyone in the same boat? Thank you.

Sonia Sagwal

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, AOR: June 12 2020 Remedicals passed on July 27th dependent is in outland(India). All passed since January. No portal email till now. Anyone in the same boat? Thank you.
Aor-29 april , 2020 remedical still need to be passed, otherwise all stages passed since june2 , no update

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi may I ask how long it took from your re-medical to the updates in your account (when "Your action is required" disappeared)? Thanks.

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
How long IRCC take to send the credentials email after portal request?
I replied the portal request yesterday and still didn’t get any credentials email.

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All?

AOR: Feb 2, 2020
CEC
Principal Applicant: Myself (Inland Obviously)
Outland Dependent: Wife in Pakistan (Never travelled to Canada, visit visa was rejected before applied for PR)
Our First Bay due in one month from now (God be willing, planning to have delivery in Pakistan anyways)

Application Status:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed (Around June, 2020)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Expired in Jan 2021 but I believe mine were extended in January 2021 but no correspondence on wife's re-medical

Currently applied for TRV on June 23, 2021 (after receiving BOWP) so that I can travel to Pakistan to be with family in this time (no response yet)

What you guys suggest I should do, what would you do?
I am more of an emotional person when it comes to decision making, so want meaningful suggestions before I do any damage to our PR chances.

Peace!

@legalfalcon Ser!?

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi Friends,
I called IRCC and get to know that all my PR stages got approved. I may receive COPR anytime. I'm an Inland CEC applicant. Unfortunately my wife went to India for an emergency trip. She is holding visitor visa. If i get COPR now, Can my wife still come to Canada in Visitor visa or her visa will be cancelled automatically?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All?

AOR: Feb 2, 2020
CEC
Principal Applicant: Myself (Inland Obviously)
Outland Dependent: Wife in Pakistan (Never travelled to Canada, visit visa was rejected before applied for PR)
Our First Bay due in one month from now (God be willing, planning to have delivery in Pakistan anyways)

Application Status:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed (Around June, 2020)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Expired in Jan 2021 but I believe mine were extended in January 2021 but no correspondence on wife's re-medical

Currently applied for TRV on June 23, 2021 (after receiving BOWP) so that I can travel to Pakistan to be with family in this time (no response yet)

What you guys suggest I should do, what would you do?
I am more of an emotional person when it comes to decision making, so want meaningful suggestions before I do any damage to our PR chances.

Peace!

@legalfalcon Ser!?
Applying for a TRV has no impact on your PR application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Any one who received re-medical request (IMM 1017 form) for outland dependents? I'm the inland PA and had received an email said I am exempt from re-medical. May I ask how long it usually take for IRCC to review the re-medical (panel physician is using eMedical system)? It has been two weeks passed since my outland dependent finished the re-medical examination, but the status to the file is still "Your action is required". @legalfalcon any ideas on this?
It will depend on how soon your panel physician submits the report. After you get the tests done, it can take a few additional days for the chest x-ray and serology report to come back and be transmitted to IRCC.

After IRCC receives the report, the health branch will review it and grade it. It can take 1-4 weeks