+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I am in the expectation of getting this portal email this week..
My medicals was extended on July 15th and passed on the 29th of July (Account Updated).
2 hours later on the 29th I got a GU.

Hopefully this week.
I am in same boat. Got GU last week. Everything passed. Let's hope for the best.

Jaspreet chawla

Nov 10, 2020
HI Yasir, what is your AOR and if you don't mind where is your outland spouse?

I am Feb 2020 AOR CEC and added my wife (India) to my application in Feb 2021.

Just today when I called CIC, The agent told me that my application is pending the final decision.

Also, did you get an update on your CIC portal for PPR for spouse?
Hey i have the same case as yours, i added my spouse in feb 2021 and my aor is april 2020, can you please advise when did your spouse complete biometrics and medicals?
Thanks

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
hi guys i have a question
i applied for pr through PNP paper based. i am inland and my wife is outland. we will both get ppr to stamp visa and re-entry Canada or i will get ecopr and my wife gets ppr ?

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
@legalfalcon : please help . Iam in Canada and my current work permit expires on 1st Dec 2021 . I plan to apply for extension and while extension is in progress I need to travel to India from Nov 1-25 2021.
as my visa is valid until Dec 1 2021, can I come back based on my existing perming or would I not be allowed in .If I am stuck in India would my work permit extension continue to process and can I get visa stamping in india
hey dude. i spent 3 months to extend. it`s around 90 days. can you imagine that ? your travel time is so close. i think it will depend the custome offcier

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey i have the same case as yours, i added my spouse in feb 2021 and my aor is april 2020, can you please advise when did your spouse complete biometrics and medicals?
Thanks
Hi, my wife got an upfront medical test so that was when I was adding her to my profile I uploaded the medical test report even though they didn't ask for it. She got the BIL in June 2nd week. And got her biometrics done in July 2nd week.

Is your spouse in India too?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
HI Yasir, what is your AOR and if you don't mind where is your outland spouse?

I am Feb 2020 AOR CEC and added my wife (India) to my application in Feb 2021.

Just today when I called CIC, The agent told me that my application is pending the final decision.

Also, did you get an update on your CIC portal for PPR for spouse?
@kavish.shaikh1 Feb 2021. Yes I got PPR for my spouse in my CIC account. That was the first update after biometrics.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,
I so happy today,
I got portal request and wife dependent (India) got PPR.
Could you please help me where she can send the passport for stamping (Delhi or Chandigarh)
Please help me
Thanks to everyone!
@Dugal I am not sure about your country but I would suggest whatever the nearest visa office is.

Reactions: JJAiden

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi,
I so happy today,
Could you please help me where she can send the passport for stamping (Delhi or Chandigarh)
Please help me
Thanks to everyone!
Congratulations!!
Could you please let us know your timeline?

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi,
I so happy today,
Please help me
Thanks to everyone!
Quick question ? Have you revived your ecopr?

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I so happy today,
Please help me
Thanks to everyone!
Congratulations. Great to hear this . May i know your AOR ?

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Hi,
I so happy today,
Please help me
Thanks to everyone!
Congratulations,ur wife medical was valid or they extended