+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
My Outland spouse received his COPR without re-medical. Medical was extended till June 2022.
Which country?When did you get portal credentials and when/how was the PPR sent? When you mean your outland spouse got COPR is his passport stamping also done? Can you please share the timeline.

Thanks,
Vikas

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Which country?When did you get portal credentials and when/how was the PPR sent? When you mean your outland spouse got COPR is his passport stamping also done? Can you please share the timeline.

Thanks,
Vikas
@Vikaskumaran96 I am primary applicant and my wife outland dependant. 12th May I received a PPR for her and she got her COPR and passport stamped back on 29th June.

For me I received 1st portal email on 9th July and credentials on 14th July. Since than I am waiting...

My first visa office was Edmonton and now it's Ottawa.

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
@Vikaskumaran96 I am primary applicant and my wife outland dependant. 12th May I received a PPR for her and she got her COPR and passport stamped back on 29th June.

For me I received 1st portal email on 9th July and credentials on 14th July. Since than I am waiting...

Great. Which country? you haven't got the COPR yet?

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Can anyone reply to this question please....Being an accompanying spouse on my husband’s CEC application, am I eligible to call CIC for the status update of our application?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Can anyone reply to this question please....Being an accompanying spouse on my husband’s CEC application, am I eligible to call CIC for the status update of our application?
@Mapleleaves21forever not an expert but I think you can only when he authorize you to do that behalf on him. In initial application it does ask if you want to give access to anyone.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
@Mapleleaves21forever not an expert but I think you can only when he authorize you to do that behalf on him. In initial application it does ask if you want to give access to anyone.
Hey thank you so much. I will process the request for this. our file on hold due to covid travel restrictions as dependent minor child in India As per GCMS notes. Want to know why they are doing this kind of injustice. Both parents in Canada and file on hold just becz minor outland.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016

@yasirhashmi15 have you tried calling IRCC to see what is taking them so long to issue your COPR?

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016

Thanks,
Vikas
My spouse is in Poland. He received his PPR on June 21st and COPR on June 28th. I received the 1st portal on July 26th and credentials on the same day. Still waiting for my COPR.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
My spouse is in Poland. He received his PPR on June 21st and COPR on June 28th. I received the 1st portal on July 26th and credentials on the same day. Still waiting for my COPR.
hi there,

I have seen that your outland spouse's medical was extended and he received PPR and COPR. May I ask how long is the validity of his COPR and the visa in his passport?

Thank you.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
hi there,

I have seen that your outland spouse's medical was extended and he received PPR and COPR. May I ask how long is the validity of his COPR and the visa in his passport?

Thank you.
It’s valid it June 2022 and same with his medical as per the CoPR.

Reactions: vubq123

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
To my understanding as soon as we get our COPR, our spouse can travel. Is that correct?
Yes you are right, any outland applicant can travel. In PPR you will have single stamping i guess after reaching to airport they will give the PR card