+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

vik.k

May 11, 2015
How his file is approved without doing criminality and security? and its not bs
It is done in background of course and you may never know when its completed....or it is done in one go and the portal email is triggered....so always be hopeful....

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
How his file is approved without doing criminality and security? and its not bs
Hi. Sorry I didn’t updated my signature. As of July 28th MP enquiry. Criminality was in process and Security not started.
On 31st got Confirmation Email. So doesn’t matter what stage your file is. Its all down to when the officer pic it up to finalize. Mine and my wife’s medical were already upto date so maybe this pushed the file all the way to the end and people who are getting medical requests, may b it was the final step too but I hope things get better for all of us and we get real family reunification and he done with stupid IRCC and that smug faced minister

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Hi. Sorry I didn’t updated my signature. As of July 28th MP enquiry. Criminality was in process and Security not started.
On 31st got Confirmation Email. So doesn’t matter what stage your file is. Its all down to when the officer pic it up to finalize. Mine and my wife’s medical were already upto date so maybe this pushed the file all the way to the end and people who are getting medical requests, may b it was the final step too but I hope things get better for all of us and we get real family reunification and he done with stupid IRCC and that smug faced minister
Exactly....this is what I was trying to say...you explained in better words...

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
principal & spouse: inland
2 dependent children: outside canada
ar: sep 2020
aor: june 2021
mr: july 2021
mp: july 2021
any idea whats next? copr first or ppr?
thanks....

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Congrats!!! That's exciting!

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all,
I got a request for schedule A for myself and generic form today 1hr ago. On June 29th, i got remedical request for spouse in India which was completed on July 13th and updated in account on July 20th. Seems Ircc is atleast touching the file. Any ideas, once I submit these 2 forms, what would be the next step. I am asking this because as of May 26th,2021, all stages are passed and I am waiting for final decision.
AOR- July 23, 2020
CEC inland with outland dependent.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi all,
I got a request for schedule A for myself and generic form today 1hr ago. On June 29th, i got remedical request for spouse in India which was completed on July 13th and updated in account on July 20th. Seems Ircc is atleast touching the file. Any ideas, once I submit these 2 forms, what would be the next step. I am asking this because as of May 26th,2021, all stages are passed and I am waiting for final decision.
AOR- July 23, 2020
Pattern is who got schedule A form request , got Copr in few weeks after that . So I would say u r nearing the final stage

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi all,
AOR- July 23, 2020
Hi, good to know. I do not know the answer for your question unfortunately. But I hope you get your portal credentials soon. My AOR is also same. May i pls know what is your primary and secondary VO?

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Pattern is who got schedule A form request , got Copr in few weeks after that . So I would say u r nearing the final stage
That didn't work for us though: after getting and submitting the Schedule A, our Eligibility and Criminality moved to Passed and Security to In Progress but COPR is still in our dreams only.

Last edited: