+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

shahbaz001

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

I received Portal confirmation email and I replied to it and choose option A. (act behalf of spouse). Spouse is Outland. Then I received Portal ID and password, and I opened the portal, it only have my details and to upload the address and photo. What should I do now? Its so confusing. Can anybody have similar situation?!?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,

I received Portal confirmation email and I replied to it and choose option A. (act behalf of spouse). Spouse is Outland. Then I received Portal ID and password, and I opened the portal, it only have my details and to upload the address and photo. What should I do now? Its so confusing. Can anybody have similar situation?!?
@shahbaz001 You should get a PPR for your outland.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

What's the COR of your spouse?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi,

This AOR gives me hope.
Hi,
Can u plz share your timeline? Thanks

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

did your spouse had to go through re medical before you got confirmation portal?

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Same story as yours. Waited 18 months and eventually gave up and left Canada last week.
You would be feeling much relaxed now.
I will join you soon !! And your application process won't be affected at all. When you will get approval, only then you need to be in Canada which you can come anytime after approval.
Good Luck

shahbaz001

Mar 5, 2020
This AOR gives me hope.
Hi,
Can u plz share your timeline? Thanks
AOR= 10 April 2020
Medical passed= 8 June 2020
Eligiblity passed= 10 July 2020
Biometric completed= 10 OCT 2020
Criminality passed= 27 Jan 2021
Spouse Remedical request= 28 Jan 2021
Remedical submitted= 5 Feb 2021
Remedical passed= 11 May 2021
Portal Request= 28 July 2021
COPR= waiting!!

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi,

I got portal credentials for myself and my inland dependents. For my outland dependent, they sent another email stating the credentials would not be created until he returns to Canada

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
I also have a Kid outside of Canada. but honestly we waited for so long, just wait until the end of year at least ...
I have the same situation, I haven't seen my daughter for 2 years and now thinking to go back home in September.

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Called today to see if there is any update for my wife's PPR. They said it is transferred to RROC and it is outside Canada. They can't have access to it. Strange!!