+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Almost Same case with me. AOR - Sep 15th 2020. Last update was on FEB 15 2020. GCMS - INFO sharing completed. No GU post that. To be frank i just stopped thinking about it and decided to move back to india when my BOWP expires as even my TRV stamping is pending from Feb 2020.

Just BAD LUCK

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Almost Same case with me. AOR - Sep 15th 2020. Last update was on FEB 15 2020. GCMS - INFO sharing completed. No GU post that. To be frank i just stopped thinking about it and decided to move back to india when my BOWP expires as even my TRV stamping is pending from Feb 2020.

Just BAD LUCK
IRCC just collecting the money in all the way with their public policies without any benefits to applicants .I m thinking the same .

Reactions: harry0207

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Got GU today.
On the 15th of July I got that auto email from IRCC saying that I, as the PA would have my medicals extended under the public policy.

Today the GU was the medical passed on my profile.
Now it says medical passed on 29th of July.

More info on my signature.
Hope to get the portal email soon.

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021

Just BAD LUCK
You should get your trv soon now . I applied trv from inside Canada on 4th Feb and i just got the request letter on 22nd July . I know other ppl also who have recently got ppr for trv who submitted in jan and feb .

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys, I have great news!

I just got my eCOPR, including my inland dependents!!!!

According to an additional email received from IRCC, my outland dependent will need to go through portal process updating the last date of entry and address as soon as he returns to Canada (no PPR for him).

all the details are in my signature and feel free to ask anything else.

anshpri

Jul 20, 2021

According to an additional email received from IRCC, my outland dependent will need to go through portal process updating the last date of entry and address as soon as he returns to Canada (no PPR for him).

Congratulations. How will ur spouse come to canada if he does not has passport stamping also your spouse is of which country

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021

But how will your Outland dependent enter Canada now?? What will be the process?

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016

Did you receive portal emails from the same Visa office which is RROC?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I love how you know literally everything lol!
We are like a big family here.. so weird.

I submitted my things July 26th and haven't gotten anything else but July 27th people are getting COPRs (don't get me wrong, Im happy for everyone!!!).. Idk how tf they are prioritising applications like that.. You'd think they'd follow timelines. Also, someone with AOR June 2021 got COPR in July 2021. I KNOW!

• Haha
Reactions: tajindertj

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Got GU today.
On the 15th of July I got that auto email from IRCC saying that I, as the PA would have my medicals extended under the public policy.

Today the GU was the medical passed on my profile.
Now it says medical passed on 29th of July.

More info on my signature.
Hope to get the portal email soon.
Hi, what about your dependent? Did your Outland dependent receive a request to do the medical on 15th July as well along with your medical extension letter? I am assuming your dependent’s medical is not extended so want to know when you got the remedical req for your dependent?

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Hi ,
I have a question, could you please help me in it ?
My aor is march 2020,
Spouse (india)
Cec-PNP
PA inland
Everything passed
If I remove my spouse from my file is it possible that I can get the PR ?
Or it can effect my file.
I am really stressed from this never ending wait. We (me and my spouse) are thinking to make her non accompanying if PA can get the PR. So that, at least PA can go back home and spend time with spouse without thinking about this pr process.
Please give your suggestions.
If someone did that before please help me.

Nov 21, 2020
You cannot add your spouse to a work permit extension as that is your application. However, if you have a status in Canada that allows you to work, your spouse may be eligible for a SOWP. You can though file a SOWP along with your own WP extension. They will be separate applications and processed separately.
Thanks for your response @legalfalcon.

When you say "You can though file a SOWP along with your own WP extension" - does this mean I can add my spouse as a dependent on my new work permit application (on the basis on ongoing PR application). Sorry, I am little confused with your statement "You cannot add your spouse to a work permit extension as that is your application" - which contradicts the first statement?