+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dark_prince

Jul 11, 2021
My prayers that travel ban should be lifted. Hoping for best this july
If 75-80% of population is vaccinated with 2 doses then there is no point of restrictions. Even they are bearing losses because of restrictions.

Let's see what future holds . Hope for best and keep posting for any updates.

Reactions: gps2089

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Any updates anybody?? Any rumors, guesses or inside news..??
Couple of bad news which put the future of our PR prospects into doubt: (1) Delta, lambda and kappa variants are spreading much faster than expected and it is only a matter of time until we hear the vaccines are not effective anymore. Reports from Israel this weekend already pointing towards this. (2) Third wave in India and other waves in Asian countries are imminent. Flights to Canada are going to remain restricted for next few months at least.

Reactions: swapanathorat

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Couple of bad news which put the future of our PR prospects into doubt: (1) Delta, lambda and kappa variants are spreading much faster than expected and it is only a matter of time until we hear the vaccines are not effective anymore. Reports from Israel this weekend already pointing towards this. (2) Third wave in India and other waves in Asian countries are imminent. Flights to Canada are going to remain restricted for next few months at least.
Agree! Also, The prime minister had previously said that 80 per cent of Canadians will have to be fully vaccinated before border restrictions can be loosened. Canada is expected to hit this metric by the end of the month.

42.755% of the Canadian population is fully vaccinated

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/07/trudeau-says-unvaccinated-tourists-cant-travel-to-canada-for-quite-a-while-0718574.html#gs.5omryy

Reactions: swapanathorat

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Man... :( I just want them to finalize this shit...
My wife is in Canada already...they just need to send us the COPR as everything is already passed :(. How difficult this can be?

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
May I know from which source u got this news?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Depressing

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Man... :( I just want them to finalize this shit...
My wife is in Canada already...they just need to send us the COPR as everything is already passed :(. How difficult this can be?
I am on the same boat. Spouse reached here already, but waiting for final decision :( i raised webforms attaching a letter to update his address and requested to make final decision. But no update at all :( this is frustrating. My AOR was july 2020. may I knw which office is processing yours?

bellbazaurs

Jan 31, 2020
I am on the same boat. Spouse reached here already, but waiting for final decision :( i raised webforms attaching a letter to update his address and requested to make final decision. But no update at all :( this is frustrating. My AOR was july 2020. may I knw which office is processing yours?
How long ago you inform them about adress change?

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
CPC-Ottawa