+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@nurzohra @Yubsco I also received a call today from an agent to confirm if I have received an email about portal. She said soon I will receive a login credential where I can upload my photo and address to get a PR card.

Not sure if anyone has received this kind of call?
I have received a call from unknown number but I was unable to answer it . Did you receive it from unknown number or IRCC support line no ?

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Same for me, I haven’t received anything yet. My representative just send a letter from CIC which said that you have now been issued COPR. He received his visa and COPR in the mail today.
AOR July 28th 2020
PPR June 21st 2021
Passport submitted on 23rd June 2021
Visa was stamped on his passport on 24th June 2021
Valid till 9th June 2022
We actually have the same PPR date. Am surprised how fast yours was stamp. Mine is still pending till date.
AOR May 2020.
PPR June 21 2021
Am still waiting.
No portal login
Still waiting

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
We actually have the same PPR date. Am surprised how fast yours was stamp. Mine is still pending till date.
AOR May 2020.
PPR June 21 2021
Am still waiting.
No portal login
Still waiting
It could depend on the country your spouse is. In Poland they usually do it quick. When we applied for SOWP earlier, it took them 2 days to make a decision. I thought you said that the passport was dispatched. Did you check the tracking ?

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
My husband had a call with ircc agent yesterday.. I am outland spouse from India.. the agent told that all stages are passed and its pending with final decision.. but she added that, thats is not going to happen until the travel restriction is lifted..
This reply is so depressing, don't know when they gonna open the borders and release our ppr's

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
It could depend on the country your spouse is. In Poland they usually do it quick. When we applied for SOWP earlier, it took them 2 days to make a decision. I thought you said that the passport was dispatched. Did you check the tracking ?
Yes it has been dispatched from Nigeria to Ghana. It took 10days to get there, I wonder what medium of transportation they used. I have been tracking it. I hope it get stamp this new week.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@AJ199101 and @Pradeep.orca I received a call on Saturday 6:51PM EDT from +1 873-408-0219. I think this is a Quebec number. This is what it shows on my phone but my visa office is Edmonton.
Our visa office is Edmonton too and I told my wife to always keep her phone close. We can't afford to miss a call from IRCC..

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, but people are getting calls for copr and ppr from last week. Let s wait and see.
Hi, could send a few links to the threads about the PAs with dependent outside Canada are receiving PPRs? I couldn't find any on this forum. Thanks a lot!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
My husband had a call with ircc agent yesterday.. I am outland spouse from India.. the agent told that all stages are passed and its pending with final decision.. but she added that, thats is not going to happen until the travel restriction is lifted..
This reply is very depressing. They have been telling this to me for the last 10 month. Unfortunately, travel restrictions are not going to be lifted any time soon. Long wait ahead.