+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi all
What if we send ircc the proofs that our dependents are fully vaccinated and request them to finalize our applications. Anybody thinks that this gonna work? Otherwise for applicants like us how would they know that our dependents are fully vaccinated and they can finalize our applications or not?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi all
What if we send ircc the proofs that our dependents are fully vaccinated and request them to finalize our applications. Anybody thinks that this gonna work? Otherwise for applicants like us how would they know that our dependents are fully vaccinated and they can finalize our applications or not?
I am not aware of any such provisions. I don't think IRCC has any such provision in place. Vaccination record is not a document that IRCC can demand without making some changes in the law which is not easy.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
I am not aware of any such provisions. I don't think IRCC has any such provision in place. Vaccination record is not a document that IRCC can demand without making some changes in the law which is not easy.
Interesting point though: an IRCC requests people to share vaccination records these days when you pass your medical exam.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#covid-vaccinations

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
@Yubsco @nurzohra Any updates?

I received the portal email yesterday late night. I told them my outland spouse has already got her visa stamped on her passport and it's just me left. Let's see how long it's gonna take for me now.
Hey congratulations. I haven’t received anything. Called them yesterday and the agent said that the officer will contact with a decision. This gives me hope.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Does anyone know if my Outland spouse can travel if he has his visa and COPR but primary applicant hasn’t received the COPR yet?

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Does anyone know if my Outland spouse can travel if he has his visa and COPR but primary applicant hasn’t received the COPR yet?
A primary applicant should get his COPR and only after that a dependent can travel using his/her PR VISA.

protag777

Jul 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
CEC Inland + outland spouse (India)
Visa office:
RROC-Ottawa
AOR: April 10, 2021
Medical Pass: April 27, 2021
Biometrics: Done before for both
GU 1 : May 21, 2021
Eligibility Passed : Confirmed on call with IRCC : May 25, 2021
GU 2 : June 30, 2021
All Stage Passed : Confirmed on call with IRCC : July 7, 2021
Final Decision : Pending

How much time does it usually take to get confirmation after this stage?
Is IRCC issuing COPR/PPR for outland spouse from India as the VACs in India have started opening up??