+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
Couple of bad news which put the future of our PR prospects into doubt: (1) Delta, lambda and kappa variants are spreading much faster than expected and it is only a matter of time until we hear the vaccines are not effective anymore. Reports from Israel this weekend already pointing towards this. (2) Third wave in India and other waves in Asian countries are imminent. Flights to Canada are going to remain restricted for next few months at least.
This is so frustrating, I came to canada when my kid is 3 years and now she is 5 years. It's been very hard and am waiting to hold her in my hand. Though we chat over video but stil I alwz fear she may forget me

• Sad
Reactions: Meenu Manpreet gill

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Please search for this tag " #InCanadaPA_familyOverseas " and retweet and like each and every tweet. Make a special twitter account for this If u want but at least participate no matter at what stage your application is. U might already got PPR for spouse but help others too. Only 4-5 people retweeting and giving likes. Just take 5 minutes and search this tag on search bar and help everyday

Last edited:

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
@yasirhashmi15 Hi, does it show on your application status that the final decision has been made. I am so confused, my husband received his COPR and visa last month and I haven't but when I check my application status it still shows that they are reviewing my application and the final decision is in progress.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
@yasirhashmi15 Hi, does it show on your application status that the final decision has been made. I am so confused, my husband received his COPR and visa last month and I haven't but when I check my application status it still shows that they are reviewing my application and the final decision is in progress.
@nurzohra It still shows pending/ in-progress. It won't show approved until i get a COPR.

I am myself now waiting for portal login details. I am hoping to get it by this week but on the call agent told me it could take upto 2 weeks.

Just be patient. You should receive something soon. It's all waiting game now.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
@nurzohra It still shows pending/ in-progress. It won't show approved until i get a COPR.

I am myself now waiting for portal login details. I am hoping to get it by this week but on the call agent told me it could take upto 2 weeks.

Just be patient. You should receive something soon. It's all waiting game now.
Hi, if you are waiting for portal details, does it mean you already got a call from IRCC officer for address verification? Did your spouse also reach canada recently?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, if you are waiting for portal details, does it mean you already got a call from IRCC officer for address verification? Did your spouse also reach canada recently?
@Dhivyabharathi I received first portal email on 8th July 2021 around 11:40PM EDT and then on 10th July 2021 around 6:51PM EDT agent called me from this +1-873-408-0219 number and she asked me if I have received an email. I told her I have received an email and has already replied. She told me you should receive an login details with in two weeks where I can upload my photo and address to get a PR card.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
@Dhivyabharathi I received first portal email on 8th July 2021 around 11:40PM EDT and then on 10th July 2021 around 6:51PM EDT agent called me from this +1-873-408-0219 number and she asked me if I have received an email. I told her I have received an email and has already replied. She told me you should receive an login details with in two weeks where I can upload my photo and address to get a PR card.
ok sounds good. May I please know if your spouse was outland and then became inland recently?