+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
At this point, my feelings towards Canada and IRCC are pure disgust and hatred. I just found out that our building receptionist got his PR (submitted in April or May this year), and his job was not even AB0, but because he is the relative of the manager who made him a supervisor for like 3 months before the application.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
At this point, my feelings towards Canada and IRCC are pure disgust and hatred. I just found out that our building receptionist got his PR (submitted in April or May this year), and his job was not even AB0, but because he is the relative of the manager who made him a supervisor for like 3 months before the application.
It is just becoming a hell for us as we dreamed that it would be heaven .as per today’s talk with agent application status is still same .nothing started but wat we can do??? Nothing

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
You have to go ahead and use your portal credentials like I did. You are inside Canada, right? During your landing IRCC will ask proof that your spouse will arrive to Canada prior to some date (the date depends on circumstances). They asked me the same proof when I did my landing. In other words, they ask a flight ticket for your spouse.
All this discussion about her SOWP is "bullshit". The agent just doesn't know or doesn't care.
If they send you portal credentials, your PR application has been approved but not finalized yet. Your spouse and you don't need temporary status anymore.
There is only one goal left is landing for you and your wife. Then your application will be finalized and you with your spouse become PRs.
You have to complete your landing through the portal because you are inside Canada. And there is a special landing procedure for outland applicants (for your spouse).
Next time she comes to Canada, she has to do landing at the border and become a new PR.
Visa for SOWP isn't related to landing procedure and doesn't show a border officer correct information. It will show that a SOWP holder come to Canada. Yes, there are travel restrictions for SOWP holders in place.

BUT where did you see travel restrictions which don't allow to complete landing for outland applicants??
Did someone see travel restrictions which don't allow to issue a PPR for outland applicants?

I think you started with the wrong request. That's why you got that answer from an agent. Indeed, COPR can be activated only at the Canadian border. That's why your spouse has to come to Canada. An agent was right about it. BUT you didn't say that your spouse need a PPR only. You had to start with the question about a PPR for your spouse
Hi Nick So I am a CEC applicant who got mail for confirmation of email UCI etc at Vancouver Office…on June 2nd I send all details but no response on several conversations with the IRCC agent they said until and unless the travel ban from india is lifted no further process would be done…not from one but 3representatives

• Sad
Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Nick So I am a CEC applicant who got mail for confirmation of email UCI etc at Vancouver Office…on June 2nd I send all details but no response on several conversations with the IRCC agent they said until and unless the travel ban from india is lifted no further process would be done…not from one but 3representatives
they told me the same thing

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I feel exactly the same. I’m thinking seriously of abandoning the whole application and moving to US. I have just applied today to extend my PGWP and paid $255. Unnecessary expense I could have put to better use. Now the person on CBC news 4 days ago that said he lost his job got confirmation email. This shows IRCC needs prodding to do their work. What a shame for a country like this.

jagjeetjhajj

Feb 14, 2021
True