+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Hi Nick So I am a CEC applicant who got mail for confirmation of email UCI etc at Vancouver Office…on June 2nd I send all details but no response on several conversations with the IRCC agent they said until and unless the travel ban from india is lifted no further process would be done…not from one but 3representatives
Hi, when did you call ircc last time?

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Just called IRCC and the application status is:

Eligibility - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete
VO - RROC

Asked about the processing pace for applications with outland dependents and the agent couldn't provide any comments.
Additional information can be found in my signature.

Reactions: anisha1992

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
@Yubsco and @nurzohra do you guys have any updates?

For me I called IRCC today and they set it's just a matter of time and we will contact you soon but when no body knows...
Same for me. They said decision has been made and officer will contact me soon. My representative said that they will be sending the portal login information and I have to submit the photo and only then will they sand the COPR for me. I don’t understand when my spouse has his visa and COPR then why can’t I and why he can’t travel with his visa now.

jagjeetjhajj

Feb 14, 2021
0% chance. Even PM's office will say we cannot intervene in Immigration department. Mere MP cannot do anything.
[/QUOTE
Same for me. They said decision has been made and officer will contact me soon. My representative said that they will be sending the portal login information and I have to submit the photo and only then will they sand the COPR for me. I don’t understand when my spouse has his visa and COPR then why can’t I and why he can’t travel with his visa now.
means now we will get copr separately?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
@nurzohra Your spouse can't travel without you having a COPR. Primary applicant always needs to land first before dependents.

I hope we all get it soon. All we can do right now is just to wait.

Nick_1919

Jun 30, 2021
Hi Nick So I am a CEC applicant who got mail for confirmation of email UCI etc at Vancouver Office…on June 2nd I send all details but no response on several conversations with the IRCC agent they said until and unless the travel ban from india is lifted no further process would be done…not from one but 3representatives
Ok, I see. Your situation is different. India and Pakistan stay appart from the other countries because of covid. Anyway, good luck to you! Hopefully some restrictions would be lifted any time soon.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
No news yet. Same situation.

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I did send CICa webform the emailed the portal email and CIC ottawa office explaining that dependent needs a PPR and not in Canada.

Just some few moments ago I got my Ecopr and I am just waiting on the PPR for my spouse
My situation is similar as my spouse is outside Canada and I replied the portal email indicating that my dependent is outside canada on June 16th. Also I uploaded my address and photo on the same day but until now there has been no update. Still on the portal it shows in review with IRCC. @Bello.Scott did you write to both CIC and the portal email. Pls let me know

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
I did receive my spouse passport request and confirmed them through webform that I am in Canada in 21st June. Nothing after that.
Hi, I got the same PR portal email and replied through email that my spouse is outside Canada on Jun 16th but got no response after that. Is it the CIC webform that you replied through, pls let me know.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hi, I got the same PR portal email and replied through email that my spouse is outside Canada on Jun 16th but got no response after that. Is it the CIC webform that you replied through, pls let me know.
Hi, I have not received any portal yet. Just my spouses PPR where they asked him to submit the passport and confirm if I was in Canada. My spouse has received his visa and COPR but I am still waiting for the portal for myself. I submitted a webform to confirm that I am in Canada.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Is there anyone else who has not received any portal information, PPR - received literally nothing from IRCC and AOR is from early 2020 or is it just me? starting to freak out...

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Is there anyone else who has not received any portal information, PPR - received literally nothing from IRCC and AOR is from early 2020 or is it just me? starting to freak out...
I have been freaking out for a while too now… I just hope we are not being ignored coz of being in 2020