Update the spouse in April 2019
Spouse name added on Aug 2019
File transfered to local office - Aug 2019
No touched the file for 1 year
Oct 2020 got Requested for additional documents
Wife medical passed in oct 2020
Updated all documents in Nov 2020
Got email confirmation that the got the docs on 12 jan 2020
Jan 15 I got the call from the ircc officer how is work on my file and told me that everything is passed but they cant give pr bcz of Outland spouse so she told i didn't have anything to do with travel restrictions it bcz the new dehli office is not allowing them to approve the files which need to finalized in indian office...
Got call this Friday again from ircc regarding the application same things as usual.....

Plus i noticed lot principal applicants got approved the starting of last year but after they stopped doing that tooo....
Oh God! that’s really annoying and depressing.. why Delhi office is not let them to approve. You got call from immigration officer? Or you called them?

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
Oh God! that’s really annoying and depressing.. why Delhi office is not let them to approve. You got call from immigration officer? Or you called them?
No i got the call from the officer... she was working on file... i updated my new bank statements and there was some cheque that i got from work got bounced... and reason was my bank and she taught my owner is not paying on time so she called me to ask me if i want her to call my owner and tell him pay on time. And thats when she told me about the application process and said sorry that delhi office not allowing to approve.

• Sad
Reactions: Quesask1

vd108

Feb 3, 2021
My timeline few things that i noticed
PNP base Pr application
Application sent in Oct 2018
File number - jan 2019
Married - feb 2019
I got medical in - march 2019
Update the spouse in April 2019
Spouse name added on Aug 2019
File transfered to local office - Aug 2019
No touched the file for 1 year
Oct 2020 got Requested for additional documents
Wife medical passed in oct 2020
Updated all documents in Nov 2020
Got email confirmation that the got the docs on 12 jan 2020
Jan 15 I got the call from the ircc officer how is work on my file and told me that everything is passed but they cant give pr bcz of Outland spouse so she told i didn't have anything to do with travel restrictions it bcz the new dehli office is not allowing them to approve the files which need to finalized in indian office...
Got call this Friday again from ircc regarding the application same things as usual.....

Plus i noticed lot principal applicants got approved the starting of last year but after they stopped doing that tooo....
Oh god..that's insane. I can't believe its Indian visa office who made our life worst... I am thinking to send them an email

M Sudhanan

Jan 20, 2021
HI

Iam a primary applicant, I submitted application on July 28, during that time my Spouse was in Canada. Due to Emergency she traveled back to home country.
My question is do i need to inform IRCC that my Spouse is currently staying outside canada ?
My PR application is still in Process.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
HI

Iam a primary applicant, I submitted application on July 28, during that time my Spouse was in Canada. Due to Emergency she traveled back to home country.
My question is do i need to inform IRCC that my Spouse is currently staying outside canada ?
My PR application is still in Process.
Does your spouse still have a valid work permit or valid Visa ? And is she planning on returning to Canada anytime soon? If yes then no need to inform IRCC if she’s not planning on coming back soon then you should inform them but personally I wouldn’t advise that, as soon as they know she’s not in Canada that will just create more delays in your application. Just my opinion

M Sudhanan

Jan 20, 2021
Does your spouse still have a valid work permit or valid Visa ? And is she planning on returning to Canada anytime soon? If yes then no need to inform IRCC if she’s not planning on coming back soon then you should inform them but personally I wouldn’t advise that, as soon as they know she’s not in Canada that will just create more delays in your application. Just my opinion
Yes She has a valid visa. I requested for Authorization letter, They mentioned Travel is non essential and Rejected the request.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I just provided my marriage certificate and that was sufficient, they never requested additional documents
I did the same too. Provide marriage certificate. AOR May 21. Everything pass except security which has not started yet.

• Wow
Reactions: F@l

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Yes She has a valid visa. I requested for Authorization letter, They mentioned Travel is non essential and Rejected the request.
Was she on work visa? Are you currently in Canada? If she was on visitor visa they probably wouldn’t let her in until the travel restrictions are lifted. What’s the status of your application right now?

M Sudhanan

Jan 20, 2021
Was she on work visa? Are you currently in Canada? If she was on visitor visa they probably wouldn’t let her in until the travel restrictions are lifted. What’s the status of your application right now?
She is on Visitor Visa. Yes Iam currently in canada. My AOR is July 28, Background check is still in progress, as per last week call from agent.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
She is on Visitor Visa. Yes Iam currently in canada. My AOR is July 28, Background check is still in progress, as per last week call from agent.
Try to apply for the travel exemption that’s the only way they will let her in. Or if you are in the process of renewing your PGWP, include her in the application. Wish you all the very best