+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I just received the GCMS note applied last month. It seems that after passing the criminality check last month, IRCC listed my case into one more group (not a special group) named HSE besides the previously added special group PRBIO (I guess this is for exempting biometrics for the applicants who previously gave it). Do you know if this HSE group has something to do with my case that the PA is in Canada while the dependent is outland? Thanks a lot.
Hi @legalfalcon , would really appreciate your opinions.

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi,
Do we need any additional supporting document as a relationship proof (other than marriage certificate)for CEC accompanying spouse
anyone please help?

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
Hi,
Do we need any additional supporting document as a relationship proof (other than marriage certificate)for CEC accompanying spouse
anyone please help?
They haven't mentioned anything on site. But to be on the safe side, you should upload everything you can to prove the relationship. I have uploaded everything. I know some people who didn't and later were asked to upload supporting documents to prove the relationship. So, I would advise uploading everything you can to avoid delays.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi,
anyone please help?
I just provided my marriage certificate and that was sufficient, they never requested additional documents

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
anyone please help?

I have just provided my Marriage Certificate and they never asked for any extra documentation. Eligibility is recommended pass already.

Reactions: F@l

bagyinak

Feb 10, 2021
Can anyone answer for me if you all filled and uploaded IMM 5406 to your application? I added my wife and two children but I did not. AOR June 10th Medical passed, Eligibility passed, Criminality Pending, and Security not started. Inland applicant with outland dependents

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
My timeline few things that i noticed
PNP base Pr application
Application sent in Oct 2018
File number - jan 2019
Married - feb 2019
I got medical in - march 2019
Update the spouse in April 2019
Spouse name added on Aug 2019
File transfered to local office - Aug 2019
No touched the file for 1 year
Oct 2020 got Requested for additional documents
Wife medical passed in oct 2020
Updated all documents in Nov 2020
Got email confirmation that the got the docs on 12 jan 2020
Jan 15 I got the call from the ircc officer how is work on my file and told me that everything is passed but they cant give pr bcz of Outland spouse so she told i didn't have anything to do with travel restrictions it bcz the new dehli office is not allowing them to approve the files which need to finalized in indian office...
Got call this Friday again from ircc regarding the application same things as usual.....

Plus i noticed lot principal applicants got approved the starting of last year but after they stopped doing that tooo....

Reactions: gurbajsingh