+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
AOR June 13, 2020, all the stages are passed since December 16. Called IRCC call centre last Friday and they told me everything is already been completed just waiting for that final decision
At least they are working on application with outland dependent. What is your VO ? Mine is Etobicoke AOR July 25th , only Criminality is passed , others are not started , nothing new since November which was the time I did biometric.

Reactions: F@l

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
At least they are working on application with outland dependent. What is your VO ? Mine is Etobicoke AOR July 25th , only Criminality is passed , others are not started , nothing new since November which was the time I did biometric.
Primary Office: Ottawa
Secondary Office: Operations Support Center. I am just tired of being by myself, I need my husband with me. Haven’t seen him in 16 months and left him 2 weeks after our wedding. This process is now torture

Dragonsoul

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Is anyone following the below instructions?
Apparently we can bring our dependents in Canada - maybe then they'd give CORP?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#temporary
This new rule looks good. I see that immediate family members do not need any special authorization to come to Canada. They still need to obtain Canadian visa and have immediate family member who is citizen or PR. In my case once I receive PR here my wife and daughter should be able to join me. The problem that this does not work for us until I become PR. I have been waiting 11 months with my EE CEC application and 18 months with my paper based OINP stream. No COPR so far.

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
AOR June 13, 2020, all the stages are passed since December 16. Called IRCC call centre last Friday and they told me everything is already been completed just waiting for that final decision
seriously, that long to send even a COPR mail??? huf..

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Is anyone following the below instructions?
Apparently we can bring our dependents in Canada - maybe then they'd give CORP?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#temporary
We tried in October 2020 with that very mentioned family reunification ground. Just once these rules have been implemented. Refused both for me and my kids. With the most disgusting reason - the purpose of travel. Ircc is killing families, not reuniting.

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
We tried in October 2020 with that very mentioned family reunification ground. Just once these rules have been implemented. Refused both for me and my kids. With the most disgusting reason - the purpose of travel. Ircc is killing families, not reuniting.
Did you apply for visitor visa or spouse open work permit ?

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
In my case I am the primary applicant inside Canada. My application for PR was approve last year May 2020 but my outland dependent up to now did not receive his copr and passport request. So frustrating..
Did you receive your PR card? I am inland, with an outland spouse, and still waiting.

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Hi.. Anyone in this group applied for SOWP for outland spouse in India. If can share your timelines??
Yes i have applied for my dependent
AOR : 11 DEC 2020
Biometric : 12 jan 2021
Medical upfront(not updated in profile)
No other update yet