+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
Thanks! is it possible to request VFS India to allow to accept our Biometrics. They are opened since November but still only allowing limited types of applications..
I don't think it's possible unless they open for all, you should plan for the ones where it's open like Dubai or Nepal

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I don't think it's possible unless they open for all, you should plan for the ones where it's open like Dubai or Nepal
If VFS can allow all Biometrics in Nepal and Dubai then why they stopped this in India. What is the reason for this. Its been 4 months now VFS Biometrics center opened in India, but they are still allowing only limited category application....

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
If VFS can allow all Biometrics in Nepal and Dubai then why they stopped this in India. What is the reason for this. Its been 4 months now VFS Biometrics center opened in India, but they are still allowing only limited category application....
Good question, to be honest, I don't know. Probably, to stop higher number of applicants during pandemic.

swatishetty

Mar 8, 2020
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is ready for finalization however we required the following information:
 Please provide confirmation of your current address and your spouse's address
 This must be received at this office by: 2021/02/10
 You are requested to reply via your online account.

--------any one recieve messege like this----------

AOR - 23 FEB 2020
PRIMARY VO - VANCOUVER
SECONFARY VO - OTTAWA
CEC INLAND + SPOUSE OUTLAND
Hi @A1495

That's seems positive email, hopefully you guys receive your PPR soon.
By the way , what is your spouse country of residence?
Also did you here back from them after submission of these details??

Thanks

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
Hi @A1495

That's seems positive email, hopefully you guys receive your PPR soon.
By the way , what is your spouse country of residence?
Also did you here back from them after submission of these details??

Thanks
Dependent country of residence - India

just received confirmations after submitting docs.

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, CEC Inland wit outland dependents scenario - Are they keeping the inland applicants on hold without issuing COPR still ? I called the agent and they said that dependents outland wont impact COPR approvals for inland. Is it true?

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi, CEC Inland wit outland dependents scenario - Are they keeping the inland applicants on hold without issuing COPR still ? I called the agent and they said that dependents outland wont impact COPR approvals for inland. Is it true?

I believe since the start of pandemic just a few have gotten the COPR being an Inland with Outland dependant...
Honestly, I believe it does impact the application if you have dependants outside...
Most people in this situation are trying to get their dependants to Canada in order to update their address and then get the COPR..

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
I believe since the start of pandemic just a few have gotten the COPR being an Inland with Outland dependant...
Honestly, I believe it does impact the application if you have dependants outside...
Most people in this situation are trying to get their dependants to Canada in order to update their address and then get the COPR..
In my case, my kids are there in India and i am not planning to bring them here any soon because of pandemic. In such cases they wont be offering COPR at all to me and my spouse ( in Canada) any time soon ( may be till year end)?

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
In my case, my kids are there in India and i am not planning to bring them here any soon because of pandemic. In such cases they wont be offering COPR at all to me and my spouse ( in Canada) any time soon ( may be till year end)?
Unfortunately no one knows. So far I haven't seen any application where one receive COPR and the other(s) don't. But we have to take into consideration that many applicants never posts in forums and such...
So we'll never really know.

Reactions: F@l