Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
the second day after submitting documents for confirmations, i got update for successfully receiving documents.

Will let you all know about rest?
Yeah, would really appreciate this

kamran.shekh

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
the second day after submitting documents for confirmations, i got update for successfully receiving documents.

Will let you all know about rest?
Happy for you. Kudos for waiting patiently. Please let us know about any updates. Same situation as yours: inland primary applicant + outland spouse.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
One more similar case on same forum received CORP. Check FEB AOR group. Hope you will get it soon..

kamran.shekh

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Yes..read it today, but not able to remember which group.. If I find it will let you know
Thanks, that would be very helpful. I am also searching through all the threads these days to get all the information on the cases similar to this. Its so painful to see the amount of time cases like these are taking.

Reactions: F@l

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
As I know, you need to get travel approval letter from ircc for them first, so they can enter into canada. After that they can apply for their visitor visa in Canada.
In addition, your spouse can apply for open work permit and he might be able to work while he/she is waiting.
My family and I applied for PR MPNP a year ago, we have a daughter that is out of the country. She holds a visitor visa already but they denied the student visa and the travel approval letter as well saying she will be able to come just when they finalize our PR application (because of COVID). In the meantime, it has been more than a year we have not been able to see her. Just ridiculous.

It's nonsense. I don't understand their systems and plans. They prioritize hong Kong applicants and other refugees but not for applicants with outland dependents.

Reet07

Oct 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is ready for finalization however we required the following information:
 Please provide confirmation of your current address and your spouse's address
 This must be received at this office by: 2021/02/10
 You are requested to reply via your online account.

--------any one recieve messege like this----------

AOR - 23 FEB 2020
PRIMARY VO - VANCOUVER
SECONFARY VO - OTTAWA
CEC INLAND + SPOUSE OUTLAND
Hi

I received the same letter on dec/02/2020 and submitted the docs on dec/03. Still waiting, no decision.

sahhil13

Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone..
my AOR: 29th February, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: passed for outland dependent, in progress for primary applicant
Security: not started

No1 has worked on my file since August, 2020 and my officer is JS13765

I never got call for biometrics and I gave them when they re-opened biometrics with appointment system on 30th November.

Also I am not in any covid group because my Criminality is not passed yet..

Anyone in the same situation, specifically with visa officer JS13765?

renucman

Feb 16, 2021
Hello,

I have been living in Canada since 2018 on Closed Work Permit and want to apply for PR through Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class). I married in 2019 and my wife is already a Permanent resident and have been living in Canada since 2015. I do not want to apply through the Family sponsorship program due to high processing time.

1) Can I apply for Express Entry with this condition?
2) And if Yes, should I mention my wife as accompanying or non-accompanying?
3) Does applicant have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? Should I mention "YES" and select "SPOUSE" from the dropdown?

Need assistance\guidance for above questions?

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hello,

I have been living in Canada since 2018 on Closed Work Permit and want to apply for PR through Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class). I married in 2019 and my wife is already a Permanent resident and have been living in Canada since 2015. I do not want to apply through the Family sponsorship program due to high processing time.

1) Can I apply for Express Entry with this condition?
2) And if Yes, should I mention my wife as accompanying or non-accompanying?
3) Does applicant have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? Should I mention "YES" and select "SPOUSE" from the dropdown?

Need assistance\guidance for above questions?

1) Yes.
2) non-accompanying (She's already a PR).
3) Yes (I believe you get a few points for that).