Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Got an ITA from pei the other day..Praise God!
But i will be going home as i dont have a legal status here in canada as advise by my MP and by the pei immigration as well. And continue the application in my home country
Everything will fall into place. Just keep believing and trusting Him.
Congratulations dear. What is your NOC and EOI points? Do you have a job offer?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Congratulations dear. What is your NOC and EOI points? Do you have a job offer?
Thank you..noc 3012 60pts with job offer..the battle is not done yet..

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Hey @deekshasedha I don't think there is list published by PEI immigration office which tells us which NOCs are in demand, let's be positive and hope we will be invited in the next draw on the 15th.

Good luck.

Kamlesh
. Hi I am planning to apply for PEI PNPPany idea about the job opportunity for energy engineers.. Do they have vast openings for all fields of engineering ?

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
. Hi I am planning to apply for PEI PNPPany idea about the job opportunity for energy engineers.. Do they have vast openings for all fields of engineering ?[/QUOTE

Hey @Sangeetha_canada as per my knowledge there isn't any list out for occupation in demand for PEI however I can recommend you to create your express entry profile and submit expression of interest in PEI. who knows you might get lucky and get invite.

Good luck

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi guys!
Anyone who got nomination?can you share your settlement process pls...thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Try to create a PEI profile you might get invited as they badly needed a nurse here, at the same time start processing your nursing license it would be easier to get your needed documents while youre there. A lot of PR here are mostly RN in their country and still waiting to get their license here

maeanne1992

Feb 4, 2021
Try to create a PEI profile you might get invited as they badly needed a nurse here, at the same time start processing your nursing license it would be easier to get your needed documents while youre there. A lot of PR here are mostly RN in their country and still waiting to get their license here
So its recommended that i do all the certification of my nursing license for pei here in the philippines?thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Yes start it there by gathering all the necessary documents while your PR application is on the process. By the time you get your PR, you are already halfway to your RN license especially now its pandemic. You have 2 options to get your license, bridging program or taking all the necessary exams. Some applied for ontario license as they say its easier/faster then transfered their license here. Some took the License Practical Nurse exam while waiting for their RN as it takes longer for RN. With regards to how to start the process thats i dont know. Check both CRNPEI and CNO, you need to be assessed first by NNAS for comparability,,how many gaps you have. So prepare a good and detailed job description and just ask your manager to sign , not the one from your company as its usually a general/broad JD. I think gaps score also depends on your JD. I know someone just submitted the one from their company and she has a high gap score that needs to fill in( the lower the gap the better), some takes an online study to fill in these gaps
First things first, let your credentials be assessed by WES or any other accredited intitutions and take the ielts, if you havent done yet. Then create an ircc profile then pei profile.
God bless to your application