AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
@Lachelle I recommend you to delete this profile and recreate a new one where you can mention job offer as yes, may I know your NOC and procedure to get job offer from PEI.
Ive checked my profile today and its already working i was able to update it. If you say NO to the question if you have job in pei, then no option about job offer under "employment". But if you answer yes you have a job in pei then theres an option if u have a job offer under "employment"..

Reactions: Kamlesh1042

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Ive checked my profile today and its already working i was able to update it. If you say NO to the question if you have job in pei, then no option about job offer under "employment". But if you answer yes you have a job in pei then theres an option if u have a job offer under "employment"..
@Lachelle that sounds great, hope you get ITA soon.

Cheers.

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a question. I have a job offer in pei. Is there an option in eoi about job offer? Based on pei immig website there is a point if u have a job offer, but in my eoi profile i could not see any question about job offer, and alsi ive noticed i don't have file number yet.

And thoughts will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi! May I know how you were able to get a job offer in PEI? I am trying to look for one too. Thank you on advance for your response!

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Hi! May I know how you were able to get a job offer in PEI? I am trying to look for one too. Thank you on advance for your response!
Let me do the honours she created her EE profile with her NOC (Nurse) received a invite to send resume via EE profile and then officials in PEI forwarded that resume to relevant departments and this way you receive a job offer @Lachelle correct me if I am wrong. :)

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Let me do the honours she created her EE profile with her NOC (Nurse) received a invite to send resume via EE profile and then officials in PEI forwarded that resume to relevant departments and this way you receive a job offer @Lachelle correct me if I am wrong. :)
So she was asked to invite through her EE profile, am I correct? But she did not, say, apply to any insitutions or hospitals in PeI?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Got an ITA from pei the other day..Praise God!
But i will be going home as i dont have a legal status here in canada as advise by my MP and by the pei immigration as well. And continue the application in my home country
Everything will fall into place. Just keep believing and trusting Him.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Nah. Didn't submit yet because I'm only at 67.
Just create a file it wont give you any harm. Im only 60pts with job offer. But you'll never know how God works. Create a file.

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I checked my profile and it shows (
SUBMISSION DATE
FILE NUMBER
STREAM
STATUS
SCORE

Everything is BLANK... What this means??

When I try to click on 'Update Personal Information' It shows -
GENERAL SERVER ERROR PAGE

Anybody knows is everybody getting this or only me?

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Got an ITA from pei the other day..Praise God!
But i will be going home as i dont have a legal status here in canada as advise by my MP and by the pei immigration as well. And continue the application in my home country
Everything will fall into place. Just keep believing and trusting Him.
@Lachelle congratulations everything will fall in place knock on wood