+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Akhila Shibin

Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone!! We are in the pool from March 13th 2020 and have applied for PEI PNP on March 16th with a Score of 72 and CRS 343. Can anyone guide how long it takes to get invite? NOC code- 2147,2171 and 0213

Much appreciate if anyone can reply.

TonyPEI

Apr 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for PR application under PNP PEI ( Prince Edward Island ) program.

My timeline and current status are as below :

Application Received : July, 24 2019
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : January 15, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We are reviewing the additional documents you provided ( I submitted requested additional docs on Feb, 20 2020 )
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometric : January 10, 2020 Completed.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Invitation to Pre-arrival services : Jan, 16 2020

Can Everyone help and advise when could I receive the final decision made ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

popolovic

Jun 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied for PEI PNP with a score of 62.

I read about people in this thread talking about a PEI form or settlement plan PDF or being asked some kind of question about why PEI. I didn't fill any form during the application because I wasn't asked to. I just filled my info. Where is the place where we can address the immigration officers of PEI during the EOI?

One guy also said he uploaded his CV. Is this during the EOI or after getting an ITA?

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I applied for PEI PNP with a score of 62.

I read about people in this thread talking about a PEI form or settlement plan PDF or being asked some kind of question about why PEI. I didn't fill any form during the application because I wasn't asked to. I just filled my info. Where is the place where we can address the immigration officers of PEI during the EOI?

One guy also said he uploaded his CV. Is this during the EOI or after getting an ITA?
Have you received ITA ?? If not cgeck the guide and forms to fill you will get to know why people are asking for settlement plan in pei... And this settlement plan is for every pnp application not just pei...

popolovic

Jun 16, 2020
Have you received ITA ?? If not cgeck the guide and forms to fill you will get to know why people are asking for settlement plan in pei... And this settlement plan is for every pnp application not just pei...
Hi, thanks for reply. Just downloaded the guide.

So the settlement plan pdf should be sent post ita?

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, everyone. I just filed an EOI for PEI PNP

CRS 474 (FSW-O)
PEI EOI 75
NOC 3111
No job offer, no Canadian experience

Any idea as to when PEI might do another PNP draw?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi, everyone. I just filed an EOI for PEI PNP

CRS 474 (FSW-O)
PEI EOI 75
NOC 3111
No job offer, no Canadian experience

Any idea as to when PEI might do another PNP draw?
Your CRS is not too bad..before they inviting as low as 450,,its just high now because of covid.

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Your CRS is not too bad..before they inviting as low as 450,,its just high now because of covid.
Thanks for this.

My worry, though, is despite my satisfactory score will they consider me given that I don't have any kinds of tie to the island. Are there any successful PEI nominees in this thread who were able to receive a PNP from PEI, even without a tie?

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for this.

My worry, though, is despite my satisfactory score will they consider me given that I don't have any kinds of tie to the island. Are there any successful PEI nominees in this thread who were able to receive a PNP from PEI, even without a tie?
I am also interested in knowing the same, Has anyone received PNP from PEI without a job offer & without a tie ?

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hey i have a PEI score of 77 and crs of 435, havent received eoi in the 17th september draw. Anyone here got ?

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hi just joined the pool as well

Hi. Just joined the pool as well with the same PEI score. Hopefully we get to the next draw.
Yes I hope so too, however , because they dont give out the criteria of picking candidates for EOI, its very difficult to assume.
Also, somehow there are very few posts about posts about PEI PNP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020