+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
what is general trend of timeline of issuing EOI from PEI? I sent EOI last week and wondering whether I will hear in near future or not:)

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
what is general trend of timeline of issuing EOI from PEI? I sent EOI last week and wondering whether I will hear in near future or not:)
Anywhere from a few days to a few months to not at all! That's the unfortunate truth about the PEI EOI's!

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Anywhere from a few days to a few months to not at all! That's the unfortunate truth about the PEI EOI's!
I think currently they are giving priority to people who are already there or having job offer from there. Unfortunately, I don't fit in both the category.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, If you get connected with any reliable recruitment agency in Canada, kindly share the contact information and experience. Looks like without job offer it is distant dream to move there in current scenario.

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I think currently they are giving priority to people who are already there or having job offer from there. Unfortunately, I don't fit in both the category.
A few others also got invited, but its hard to tell what exact criteria they are looking for.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
A few others also got invited, but its hard to tell what exact criteria they are looking for.
are there any mechanical engineer (NOC 2132) who got nomination? please share information if you come across any reliable recruitment agency. Thanks

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
are there any mechanical engineer (NOC 2132) who got nomination? please share information if you come across any reliable recruitment agency. Thanks
You can check the PEI spreadsheet mentioned earlier to see if there are any known invites for a particular NOC.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, anyone received any communication from PEI for your EOI? I am wondering if at all they are working on EOI or it is on hold?

psehgal

Oct 12, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Guys, anyone received any communication from PEI for your EOI? I am wondering if at all they are working on EOI or it is on hold?
Apparently there is only guy in their Immigration Dept (or at least there was till a while back), sooo they are a bit slow in replying to EOI's. Moreover, they only reply back to people whose profiles match their current requirements.