+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
My current CRS points stand 393 and i am a corporate banker; whereas my Spouse CRS points are 430 and she is assistant manager admission at University, Kindly suggest which profile should we submit through PIE

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, I currently have an active EE profile and am considering submitting EOI to PEI. I have a representative, could I create the account personally and submit my EOI myself instead of my representative? Thanks in advance,

Dilip Singh

May 17, 2017
Hello, I currently have an active EE profile and am considering submitting EOI to PEI. I have a representative, could I create the account personally and submit my EOI myself instead of my representative? Thanks in advance,
Hi share your number i will ad you on watsapp group for pei

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate help here.
I have received my ECA, I have IELTS and I am about to create EE profile, amI supposed to do SIGN-IN-PARTNER or GC KEY?
Am i expected to pay the application fees before I proceed?
Since I am doing EE, FSWP...what am i apply for? Citizensip or Permanent Residency?

Someone please help.
GC Key
No payment required
Permanent Residency

Cindynavarrom

Sep 27, 2017
My current CRS points stand 393 and i am a corporate banker; whereas my Spouse CRS points are 430 and she is assistant manager admission at University, Kindly suggest which profile should we submit through PIE
Can you actually have 2 profiles? I was wondering if I could the same and create a profile for my husband... please advise

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Can you actually have 2 profiles? I was wondering if I could the same and create a profile for my husband... please advise
Yes 2 different profiles can be created by a family. One with you as primary and another with your husband as primary.