+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
ETRO said:
yes, I Have a file number. I sent my application at Oct last year but have no respond. I guess I have been rejected already.
You heard someone had been rejected after sent the formal application(not Eoi)? Will gov notify me if I had been rejected?
If you do have your application number you should hear back from them. Wait for a week or two if no response try to send them an email with your application number. What job are you currently on? And do you live in PEI?

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
If you do have your application number you should hear back from them. Wait for a week or two if no response try to send them an email with your application number. What job are you currently on? And do you live in PEI?
So you know someone who have file number but still been rejected???? I have been waiting for more than 2 month... they just told me they will not process the application until Jan 1 2017. I dont know if I need to try other stream or what.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
and I am not living in PEI currently

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
ETRO said:
So you know someone who have file number but still been rejected???? I have been waiting for more than 2 month... they just told me they will not process the application until Jan 1 2017. I dont know if I need to try other stream or what.
Yes I know 4 people whose file was rejected after getting an application number. They recently got the rejection, beside the fact that they were livng and working in PEI. You are not even living here , honestly there Is a very less chance of getting an approval. They were approving files last year so quickly but by the end of the year things seem to be changed. Everyone is so worried.If you are from IT try sasketchwen
Also alberta is accepting files too

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
Yes I know 4 people whose file was rejected after getting an application number. They recently got the rejection, beside the fact that they were livng and working in PEI. You are not even living here , honestly there Is a very less chance of getting an approval. They were approving files last year so quickly but by the end of the year things seem to be changed. Everyone is so worried.If you are from IT try sasketchwen
Also alberta is accepting files too
Which stream you apply for ?

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
For express entry. Experience in NOC A for little more than a year
thanks, i probably need to switch other stream. Should I cancel PEI PNP in order to apply others?

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
Please add me to the whatsapp group +919717767721
Thanks

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
ETRO said:
yes, I Have a file number. I sent my application at Oct last year but have no respond. I guess I have been rejected already.
You heard someone had been rejected after sent the formal application(not Eoi)? Will gov notify me if I had been rejected?
So you sent your EOI and after how long were you assined application number?
I applied in October last year. No response yet, thinkin about writing them?

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
ETRO said:
ETRO and All,

If you have file number from PEI, then you will hear back from them in January or February. I confirmed in-person at the Office of Immigration on Euston Street.

The reason being, PEI ran out of nominations last year around Oct. They gave couple of nominations in November and December, but very limited and only to those, who's work permits were expiring or had a NOC 0, A or B jobs in PEI.

Regards,
Specterz

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Hello, I had applied for Expression of Interest on Oct 20 and I heard back from them last week on Jan 3rd that they are not interested in my file as there is no shortage in the field of my work. Just to let you know my husband and I work here as a CSR.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
navkaur said:
Hello, I had applied for Expression of Interest on Oct 20 and I heard back from them last week on Jan 3rd that they are not interested in my file as there is no shortage in the field of my work. Just to let you know my husband and I work here as a CSR.
Thank you so much for this.
This really means that they're reviewing EOI of applicants and slowly but gradually they will respond.

I applied somewhere around November last year, NOC code A 3112.
Looking forward to hear from PEI soon.

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
navkaur said:
Thanks for the update.

I agree with Escobar... this shows that they are reviewing all files. Keeping fingers crossed!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
I just hope that if I am not able to apply under the Express Entry then I will be eligible under the Critical Worker Class as I still have 3 more months to complete the 6 months work experience requirement. And also hope they don't close this stream soon.