+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Hi friends,, i am international student. Just completed my studies in canada its 1+1=2 yr studies. I have applied for work permit. Currently iam in ontario. I wanted to know what are the rules for pr in PEI ? And which province is good to move for the PR? Thanks

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Divi707 said:
Hi friends,, i am international student. Just completed my studies in canada its 1+1=2 yr studies. I have applied for work permit. Currently iam in ontario. I wanted to know what are the rules for pr in PEI ? And which province is good to move for the PR? Thanks
I would suggest you to consider Alberta or Saskatchewan. It's very hard to find a job in pei and it's pretty expensive to live there as well.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Navprateek said:
I would suggest you to consider Alberta or Saskatchewan. It's very hard to find a job in pei and it's pretty expensive to live there as well.
Ok ,, but i heard that alberta's processing time is too long and finding the study relevant job in both of the province is also difficult. Is it true ??

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
Hi,

Has anyone heard back from PEI on their EOI in these first few days of 2017?
Being optimistic :D

Cheers!

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
I have sent my for application at Oct 12 last year. but still have no respond.I have no idea if PEI GOV has already rejected my application or what.

chizyjide

Aug 8, 2016
Islanders said:
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!

i am in the process of filling out the EOI form, please can you give an idea of what to write in the " WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO IMMIGRATE TO PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND '' section. your answer would be highly appreciated.

thank you

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I filled my EOI for PEI PNP, haven't heard from them yet.

If anyone hears from them or knows anyone who has, please post here.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I know bunch of people who got the rejected. Out of 5 applications submitted last year only 1 candidate got approval and other 4 are rejected.

I don't know what is the gov is upto. there are so many immigrants in PEI. everyone feels hopeless these days. Give it atleast 3 weeks to get a better idea of what type of jobs is PEI PNP actually accepting.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
the formal applications had been rejected? will PEI notify the applicants if they have been rejected?
Navprateek said:
I know bunch of people who got the rejected. Out of 5 applications submitted last year only 1 candidate got approval and other 4 are rejected.

I don't know what is the gov is upto. there are so many immigrants in PEI. everyone feels hopeless these days. Give it atleast 3 weeks to get a better idea of what type of jobs is PEI PNP actually accepting.

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
Did you ever get your application number?
yes, I Have a file number. I sent my application at Oct last year but have no respond. I guess I have been rejected already.
You heard someone had been rejected after sent the formal application(not Eoi)? Will gov notify me if I had been rejected?