2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Hello All ,
Not too sure if this is the right thread to post , looking for information on how to proceed with my case.
Long story short , when i was on WP , i used to work for an consulting employer .
My client directly deposited the invoice into his business account and the employer ran payroll and generated T4 for me.
He ran payroll for only 60%(including taxes and his commission) of the total and for the rest he said he will pay at the end as bonus. I Have worked for 3 yrs for him in total
Now i left the company a year ago ,since then requesting him to pay the bonus. Last week he finally said that i don't owe you any thing and you can do what ever you what :( what are my options now
  • can i report it CRA under Voluntry disclosure program ?
  • Is there any other resource i can deal with employer

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello All ,
Not too sure if this is the right thread to post , looking for information on how to proceed with my case.
Long story short , when i was on WP , i used to work for an consulting employer .
My client directly deposited the invoice into his business account and the employer ran payroll and generated T4 for me.
He ran payroll for only 60%(including taxes and his commission) of the total and for the rest he said he will pay at the end as bonus. I Have worked for 3 yrs for him in total
Now i left the company a year ago ,since then requesting him to pay the bonus. Last week he finally said that i don't owe you any thing and you can do what ever you what :( what are my options now
  • can i report it CRA under Voluntry disclosure program ?
  • Is there any other resource i can deal with employer
The Voluntary Disclosure program is for people to declare income they received but left out of their taxes. It doesn't apply to your situation.

You need to contact Employment Standards in your province.