JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi To Everyone, :)

Good day!
I am new in this page. Thank God that there is a forum like this.
I am currently living here now in Dubai, and soon I am going to apply for work permit in Abu Dhabi under a Live In Caregiver Program, my employer already received the news that her LMO that she applied is already approved and it will be send to me by next week by mail. And she told me to prepare the paperworks that I needed for the application.
I almost read the paperworks that I needed in the Application Packaged, here are some questions in my mind for working out my paper soon. Please anyone can help me.

Like, there are 3 Checklist included in the Application packaged,

1. Checklist Application for Work Permit ,
2. Checklist Application for Work Permit for Live IN Caregiver Program,
3. Document Checklist for Work Permit.

All of these checklist requiring the same form of IMM 1295, IMM5645, IMM 5257, & 2 pictures?

Should I produce 3 copies? and attached it one by one to each checklist? or I just produce it only one copies of the form, all in one for the checklist?

Do I need to include the Representative form, a blank form even I don't have a representative just in order all the forms in the application packaged will be complete for submission?

Should all the required copies of the my documents needs to be notarized?

Thank you & Awaiting for any response.

More power to the page.

Best Regards,

Joann

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No, follow the checklist of the CHC/visa office you're sending your application to. Some visa offices ask for supporting documents more than what is being asked for at the CIC website (main)

JoAnn said:
Hi To Everyone, :)

Good day!
I am new in this page. Thank God that there is a forum like this.
I am currently living here now in Dubai, and soon I am going to apply for work permit in Abu Dhabi under a Live In Caregiver Program, my employer already received the news that her LMO that she applied is already approved and it will be send to me by next week by mail. And she told me to prepare the paperworks that I needed for the application.
I almost read the paperworks that I needed in the Application Packaged, here are some questions in my mind for working out my paper soon. Please anyone can help me.

Like, there are 3 Checklist included in the Application packaged,

1. Checklist Application for Work Permit ,
2. Checklist Application for Work Permit for Live IN Caregiver Program,
3. Document Checklist for Work Permit.

All of these checklist requiring the same form of IMM 1295, IMM5645, IMM 5257, & 2 pictures?

Should I produce 3 copies? and attached it one by one to each checklist? or I just produce it only one copies of the form, all in one for the checklist?

Do I need to include the Representative form, a blank form even I don't have a representative just in order all the forms in the application packaged will be complete for submission?

Should all the required copies of the my documents needs to be notarized?

Thank you & Awaiting for any response.

More power to the page.

Best Regards,

Joann

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hi Jo anne

You can get info on how to apply work permit under LCP

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/caregiver-aides_familiaux_residants.aspx?view=d

Check also the proceeding time in Abu Dhabi processing times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp

It says 6 months but you have to consider the time allowance for medical and gathering documents requirements...so make sure you have enought time to process your visa at least a year.

You don't need to sign representative form and check the list if the documents should be authenticated copy's or originals.

If your from Philippines it's better to exit there to avoids lots of seminars and headaches.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thanks for the information. :)

wsongco said:
Hi Jo anne

You can get info on how to apply work permit under LCP

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/caregiver-aides_familiaux_residants.aspx?view=d

Check also the proceeding time in Abu Dhabi processing times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp

It says 6 months but you have to consider the time allowance for medical and gathering documents requirements...so make sure you have enought time to process your visa at least a year.

You don't need to sign representative form and check the list if the documents should be authenticated copy's or originals.

If your from Philippines it's better to exit there to avoids lots of seminars and headaches.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
No, follow the checklist of the CHC/visa office you're sending your application to. Some visa offices ask for supporting documents more than what is being asked for at the CIC website (main)
Thank so much for the information. It is really a big help.

Best Regards,

Joann

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
JoAnn said:
Thank so much for the information. It is really a big help.

Best Regards,

Joann
hi joan, how did you apply? did find an employeer first?
thanks

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wsongco,

Yes I am a Filipino citizen. Thank you so much for your information. It is really a big help.

I hope and pray that I can complete all their required papers for my application.

Just want also to ask, can I submit my NBI clearance even it is already expired? I cannot renew it in the Philippines since I am here in Dubai.

But the NBI clearance is not written in the checklist.

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Joann

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jlrp said:
hi joan, how did you apply? did find an employeer first?
thanks
Hi Jlrp,

Not yet, I am still waiting for my LMO to arrived. I applied direct to my employer.
I am still in the process of gathering all the documents.

Thanks.. :)

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
JoAnn said:
Hi Jlrp,

Not yet, I am still waiting for my LMO to arrived. I applied direct to my employer.
I am still in the process of gathering all the documents.

Thanks.. :)
sorry to bother you, do you have any agency info to find an employer? because i want to help my sister. she have a caregiver diploma. please help me and please explain to me.

many thanks

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jlrp said:
sorry to bother you, do you have any agency info to find an employer? because i want to help my sister. she have a caregiver diploma. please help me and please explain to me.

many thanks
It's ok. I don't have an agency. Try to find an employer through their advertisement in the Job Bank. But most of the time, the employer looking for someone who is already citizen on their country.

Are you already in Canada? and your sister is from the Philippines?

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
JoAnn said:
It's ok. I don't have an agency. Try to find an employer through their advertisement in the Job Bank. But most of the time, the employer looking for someone who is already citizen on their country.

Are you already in Canada? and your sister is from the Philippines?
we are still in UAE, i'am waiting for my PPR . i will try to find an employer for her. thank you very much.

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
JoAnn said:
Hi Wsongco,

Yes I am a Filipino citizen. Thank you so much for your information. It is really a big help.

I hope and pray that I can complete all their required papers for my application.

Just want also to ask, can I submit my NBI clearance even it is already expired? I cannot renew it in the Philippines since I am here in Dubai.

Thanks a lot.

Joann

Hi joan,

Jus want to tell you that you have to renew your NBI because later you will still be required to submit that.Expired NBI is not acceptable you better renew it.I am also here in dubai.My NBI was expired also so I renewed it.What I did is that I went to the philippine consulate and get a form.then I went to CID at Al quaeda for finger printing and pay 110AED and they will ask you to come back after 3 days and better you get also a police clearance there since you are also required to submit it.after you get the NBI form with your finger print on it you have to go back at the consulate and pay 100 and you will be asked to come back after 3 day and after that you send the form to your relatives in the philippines so they can process the renewal but make sure you send an authorization letter

I hope this will help you..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
JoAnn said:
Hi Wsongco,

Thanks a lot.

Joann
hi joann NBI or police clearance is on the checklist. please read carefully the instruction in the application kit.

APPLICATION FOR A WORK PERMIT IN THE
LIVE-IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM ¡V CHECKLIST

Please complete and place this checklist on top of your application.
Consult our website for forms and instructions, including a list of countries whose nationals require a temporary
resident visa at www.uae.gc.ca.
Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation
Failure to submit all the required documentation may result in refusal of your application and/or processing
delays.
Do not finalise travel plans unless you have received your Letter of Authorisation from the Embassy. Any
preparations you make are done entirely at your own risk.
After submission of all required documents you may be required to attend an interview.
Do not undergo a medical exam until advised by the Visa Section.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/assets/pdfs/visas/54_3_eng.pdf

Original Police clearance certificates for the applicant above 18 years of age. Certificates are also required
for each of the countries in which you stayed more than 6 months since you turned 18. For more information,
visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada web site. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jocelynparadela said:
Hi joan,

Jus want to tell you that you have to renew your NBI because later you will still be required to submit that.Expired NBI is not acceptable you better renew it.I am also here in dubai.My NBI was expired also so I renewed it.What I did is that I went to the philippine consulate and get a form.then I went to CID at Al quaeda for finger printing and pay 110AED and they will ask you to come back after 3 days and better you get also a police clearance there since you are also required to submit it.after you get the NBI form with your finger print on it you have to go back at the consulate and pay 100 and you will be asked to come back after 3 day and after that you send the form to your relatives in the philippines so they can process the renewal but make sure you send an authorization letter

I hope this will help you..
Thank you so much for the information. Really appreciated. It is a big help.