Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
no have not contacted abu dhabi have you contacted abu dhabi ?

Friends would you guys tell me what is written in your GCKey account in Interview column, I am listed for interview but in GCKey column it still written " You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

thanks

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Friends would you guys tell me what is written in your GCKey account in Interview column, I am listed for interview but in GCKey column it still written " You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

thanks
the same thing is written for me which office do u have to attend interview ?? abu dhabi ??

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
the same thing is written for me which office do u have to attend interview ?? abu dhabi ??
No dear , I am under the slowest visa office in the world
" Singapore"

I withdrew my GCMS note and found i m in their interview list since 15 January 2018

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Friend , could i know what is written in your CGKey account in "Additional document required column" . My column it written " We need additional document to process your application" but still now no mail received about document

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Friend , could i know what is written in your CGKey account in "Additional document required column" . My column it written " We need additional document to process your application" but still now no mail received about document
in mine its written we do not need any documents
did you got updated in your account and then We need additional document to process your application

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
in mine its written we do not need any documents
did you got updated in your account and then We need additional document to process your application

No friend i have lots of story , last year September Singapore asked me few additional document, i sent all document , at 15 January this year its showed we don't required any additional document but at March 20 it again showing we required additional document, According to my GCMS note they put my name in interview event also at 15 January. Don't know when they will give me the interview schedule!

Reactions: goodieng

redsam

Jun 8, 2017
I have been called for interview for Permanent Residence. I applied through express entry as skilled worker. What should I expect, and what kind of questions can be asked?

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
I have been called for interview for Permanent Residence. I applied through express entry as skilled worker. What should I expect, and what kind of questions can be asked?
Please go through first page of thread you will find all type of question for preparation, its really helpful. By the way , what is your interview schedule and under which visa office you are? if you don't mind

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
which visa office is your interview at and what date is your interview schedule ?

redsam

Jun 8, 2017
Please go through first page of thread you will find all type of question for preparation, its really helpful. By the way , what is your interview schedule and under which visa office you are? if you don't mind
which visa office is your interview at and what date is your interview schedule ?
Thanks for the reply. My Interview is on the 15th at the London visa office. Unfortunately I have not really prepared yet, although I have extensive documentation with me.
That list of questions seems to be very long. I will keep working on questions that seem to be the most difficult or relevant.

It seems that some people say that the interview was not difficult at all, and they tell you at the end that you have been successful (unless you mess it up in the interview). Is that correct?

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply. My Interview is on the 15th at the London visa office. Unfortunately I have not really prepared yet, although I have extensive documentation with me.
That list of questions seems to be very long. I will keep working on questions that seem to be the most difficult or relevant.

It seems that some people say that the interview was not difficult at all, and they tell you at the end that you have been successful (unless you mess it up in the interview). Is that correct?
When did you get notification for an interview ? like how many days notice you were given to attend the interview 15 days ?? or 1 month ??

Yes the officer asks Questions related to your application mostly work exp and some more basic questions like your plan to settle in canada proof of funds etc
Interview is done to pass your eligibility and in 99% cases they tell you the result on the same day
People say that its an informal chat with the officer at interview original docs are also checked
There is a list of docs that you need to take with you the doc list is mentioned in your interview email
Good Luck for your interview

redsam

Jun 8, 2017
When did you get notification for an interview ? like how many days notice you were given to attend the interview 15 days ?? or 1 month ??

Yes the officer asks Questions related to your application mostly work exp and some more basic questions like your plan to settle in canada proof of funds etc
Interview is done to pass your eligibility and in 99% cases they tell you the result on the same day
People say that its an informal chat with the officer at interview original docs are also checked
There is a list of docs that you need to take with you the doc list is mentioned in your interview email
Good Luck for your interview
Thanks!
I got at least 1 month notice for the interview, but the reason I could not prepare much was that I had deadlines. I am studying for a masters degree, and just completed my second term. The timing of the interview was not that great. But I have today, tomorrow and day after to go through the questions and my documents.
I have the documents provided in the list, but not the police certificate for the place I am now living in (been here in ENgland for 8 months...came here after submitting my PR application actually). I have applied for a police certificate, but still waiting for the certificate. I have confirmation in my email, I guess if I don't get the certificate by Monday, I will have to do with the email confirmation.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks!
I got at least 1 month notice for the interview, but the reason I could not prepare much was that I had deadlines. I am studying for a masters degree, and just completed my second term. The timing of the interview was not that great. But I have today, tomorrow and day after to go through the questions and my documents.
I have the documents provided in the list, but not the police certificate for the place I am now living in (been here in ENgland for 8 months...came here after submitting my PR application actually). I have applied for a police certificate, but still waiting for the certificate. I have confirmation in my email, I guess if I don't get the certificate by Monday, I will have to do with the email confirmation.
good luck for your interview please share your experience about how was your interview it would help me a lot as i am too scheduled for an interview

Killuwa06

Jun 6, 2018
The officer instantly tells you whether you are successful in the interview or not. After that, within a week, they'll send you information for your medicals. PPR is issued only after successful medicals.
Medical is still needed even if the applicant is living in canada?

Killuwa06

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone here who has a working permit in canada and applied for permanent residency while still working in canada?
I have received a letter that my application is complete and asked to wait for another letter for further instructions. I think it is the interview. Do you know how long will i be waiting to receive the second letter?? It’s almost a month now since i receive the 1st letter.