+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Nyawi

Jun 8, 2018
Hi
My name is Karan Vir
I filled my immigration skilled fedral from London.They started processing my case on 31st july 2006.I have arranged employment and i,ve read with arranged employment they deal with the case within 6 months.This 6 month period is over this janurary and i,m wondering when shod i expect they will reply to me.Can anybody help me..
Regards
Jagdeep
Hi
My name is Karan Vir
I filled my immigration skilled fedral from London.They started processing my case on 31st july 2006.I have arranged employment and i,ve read with arranged employment they deal with the case within 6 months.This 6 month period is over this janurary and i,m wondering when shod i expect they will reply to me.Can anybody help me..
Regards
Jagdeep

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
May i ask a question... are interviews done in Abu Dhabi only or there are other places?
No, every Canadian visa office is conducting interview , like i am under Singapore visa office, i am in list of interview , London visa office also , i know few friends who are under London visa office attended interview

May 26, 2018
Dhaka Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No, every Canadian visa office is conducting interview , like i am under Singapore visa office, i am in list of interview , London visa office also , i know few friends who are under London visa office attended interview
What sort of interview is that? Is it under OID or EE? or in both? what do they take this interview?

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
What sort of interview is that? Is it under OID or EE? or in both? what do they take this interview?
I am very much unfortunate dear, i submitted my application to CIC in oct 2016 under OID SINP, My AOR was jan 7 , 2017. all my friend already established in Saskatchewan and i stuck here, My file is delaying because i am under interview list since January 2018. no schedule yet, my file is little complicated because i applied with my adopted son, i passed my eligibility and criminality in last January, they need more investigation about our parental relationship by interview according to GCMS note, Now tired almost two years

May 26, 2018
Dhaka Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am very much unfortunate dear, i submitted my application to CIC in oct 2016 under OID SINP, My AOR was jan 7 , 2017. all my friend already established in Saskatchewan and i stuck here, My file is delaying because i am under interview list since January 2018. no schedule yet, my file is little complicated because i applied with my adopted son, i passed my eligibility and criminality in last January, they need more investigation about our parental relationship by interview according to GCMS note, Now tired almost two years
Alright, do they take interview for everyone or only selected candidates with complicated case history? Because I am preparing for SINP EE and have not been able to submit my application. Last time narrowly missed it. It seems you are from Bangladesh, so do i. Would you give me your number so that i can discuss you about my application process. I am quite new to this.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Alright, do they take interview for everyone or only selected candidates with complicated case history? Because I am preparing for SINP EE and have not been able to submit my application. Last time narrowly missed it. It seems you are from Bangladesh, so do i. Would you give me your number so that i can discuss you about my application process. I am quite new to this.
very rare they call interview, if EE never , in our group we have more than 60 friends only one i knew faced interview regarding job clarification, he was SINP OID, now already Landed

May 26, 2018
Dhaka Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
very rare they call interview, if EE never , in our group we have more than 60 friends only one i knew faced interview regarding job clarification, he was SINP OID, now already Landed
Do they query about Bank solvency or job certificate? Does that mean that successful submission through SINP OID or EE eventually guarantees Canadian PR? Are these 60 friends you are talking about from Bangladesh only or from all over the world? Would you like to give me your number? I am from Dhaka.

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Do they query about Bank solvency or job certificate? Does that mean that successful submission through SINP OID or EE eventually guarantees Canadian PR? Are these 60 friends you are talking about from Bangladesh only or from all over the world? Would you like to give me your number? I am from Dhaka.

we all from Bangladesh either OID or EE only PNP Saskatchewan, my number is 01818181042 , jasmeen

if you got nomination that's means your chance is 95% if there is no misrepresentation or criminal issue , and if local visa want they can verify you paper by asking additional document and for most of the case in paper base application they asked for update documents, because processing time is 18 months before 12 months the don' t touch your file

Ruk18

Mar 2, 2018
Hello All

I just recently received my ITA and getting all the particulars ready for that and trying to finish before the 90-day deadline.

MY doubt is, during this 90 days, if an employer wishes to provide a job offer, will the employer be able to quicken the process of getting a PR immediately.

Please help me out here, I tried searching outside, unfortunately, I was not able to get what I was exactly looking for.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All

I just recently received my ITA and getting all the particulars ready for that and trying to finish before the 90-day deadline.

MY doubt is, during this 90 days, if an employer wishes to provide a job offer, will the employer be able to quicken the process of getting a PR immediately.

Please help me out here, I tried searching outside, unfortunately, I was not able to get what I was exactly looking for.

Thanks
No - this won't speed up the process.

Jul 5, 2018
Você pode ter uma oportunidade de trabalho ralirealizar esse cadastro em imigração busco uma oportunidade de trabalho pode ser um sonho impossível mas tudo é possível ao contrário de uma oportunidade de trabalho

Jul 5, 2018
Tenho formacao em auxiliar e tecnico enfermagem experiência em area saúde busco essa oportunidade de trabalho em outro país poder crescer poder conquista conhecer novas culturas sei sou capaz desenvolver