+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Jul 5, 2018
[Glória Maria de almeida, post: 7060189, membro: 773444 "] Tenho formação em auxiliar e técnica em enfermagem experiência em área de saúde busco essa oportunidade de trabalho em outro país poder se tornar capaz de conquistar as estações CITAR]

Jul 5, 2018
Sim nao importa vou trabalhar em contrucao civil ou babá cuidadora faxina todos os trabalhos sao dignos e quando se fala trabalha no Canadá esse desejo todos querem uma vida melhor para se viver em outro país​

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tenho formacao em auxiliar e tecnico enfermagem experiência em area saúde busco essa oportunidade de trabalho em outro país poder crescer poder conquista conhecer novas culturas sei sou capaz desenvolver
To find out how to get a work permit and to also learn the process for the Live-in caregiver program, go here and study the information provided, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit.html

You can also follow the conversations at this link, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/foreign-workers.10/

Sajzafar

Jun 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "khushi.saxena, post: 7062443, member: 726574"] any news about interview being held at abu dhabi office [/ QUOTE]
Till now no news

llogesh7

Aug 29, 2018
Hii friends

I have quary about pay slip, in may 2014 to aug 2015 I have worked in pvt ltd company btwn I have all the records, from dec 2015 to July 2018 I have worked in non pvt company I have all records but one thing I received the salary by cash...
this will effect on my pr???

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
we all from Bangladesh either OID or EE only PNP Saskatchewan, my number is 01818181042 , jasmeen

if you got nomination that's means your chance is 95% if there is no misrepresentation or criminal issue , and if local visa want they can verify you paper by asking additional document and for most of the case in paper base application they asked for update documents, because processing time is 18 months before 12 months the don' t touch your file
hi is your interview over ?? you are express entry applicant right

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
well as far as i know it is not advisable to change date n venue because then ur case will be put on hold for next available date. FYI lvo conducts interview twice a yr once in march n other in sept and only in uae and london. A special team visits uae twice a yr and a group of almost 300 apps are conducted interviews. so if u plan not to give interview this time then expect that ur next date will be in sept. btw may i know wht is ur wife's job title. im female from pakistan and also 2174. i havnt recieved interview call yet but if i do it will be nice if we can share knowledge. thannks.
@khushi.saxena i just found this=/

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@khushi.saxena i just found this=/
thanks a ton for sharing the info
twice a year they conduct interview but sept has gone and oct has started if in nov it does not happen then chances are bright they might conduct intrvws in march 2019 thats way too far
i really dont understand there reason for delay in conducting intrvws
however there are few ppl scheduled for intervw at abu dhabi office i have not come across ppl in huge nos like 200 or 300 waiting for intrvw and plus very little info about intrvw held at abu dhabi is available on this forums and same no information i found in facebook groups too
this week is going to finish and no update yet
they are closed on monday ( Thanksgiving holiday ) really frustrating to wait for intrvw i really hope and pray intrvw happen in nov so that we can know in what situation we are

Last edited:

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
thanks a ton for sharing the info
twice a year they conduct interview but sept has gone and oct has started if in nov it does not happen then chances are bright they might conduct intrvws in march 2019 thats way too far
i really dont understand there reason for delay in conducting intrvws
however there are few ppl scheduled for intervw at abu dhabi office i have not come across ppl in huge nos like 200 or 300 waiting for intrvw and plus very little info about intrvw held at abu dhabi is available on this forums and same no information i found in facebook groups too
this week is going to finish and no update yet
they are closed on monday ( Thanksgiving holiday ) really frustrating to wait for intrvw i really hope and pray intrvw happen in nov so that we can know in what situation we are
I agree. I hardly see people waiting for the interview date by abu dhavi VO.
My medicals are expiring in dec, and there is no way to know even the expected dates of interview. The wait is frustrating. Are you in the watsapp group of PR INTERVIEWS BY LVO?

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I agree. I hardly see people waiting for the interview date by abu dhavi VO.
My medicals are expiring in dec, and there is no way to know even the expected dates of interview. The wait is frustrating. Are you in the watsapp group of PR INTERVIEWS BY LVO?
no i am not in the group you mentioned
have you got any latest reply from lvo ?