Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
september 2009
Med's Request
january 2010
Med's Done....
12th january 2010
that was a powerful one they mike. i strongly it will go a long way tohelp those who have not yet attended an interview. God will reward u a thousand folds.

Mike, I just have one question to ask u; i attended my own interview for the province of quebec it is soon getting to 5 months but i have received no reply yet and i have become so disturbed. Can i conclude that i have automatically been accepted or I might still receive a negative response after this long silence? for how long will i continue to wait because i learnt quebec was the fastest means.

please share your experience with me and others who mimght be in the same situation

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks man for this wonderfull information it helps a lot to other guys.
keep it up.

Engineer 28

Dec 3, 2008
Help Required

Dear Friends

I am new to this forum and i really need help from ur side.Let me introde myself as i am mechanical engineer and applied for canadian immigration in Feburary 2007 under the simplified process.In september 2008 I came to canada as an international student and started my Master in Engineering program at the university of Calgary.

In november i emailed CHC Islamabad to transfer my File to Buffalo office coz i am legally living in canada for the period of one year. In response to my email they requested me to send them the documentation of my legal residency in canada. I sent them all the documents of legal residence in canada on 19th. November. Today i have checked my ECAS status of my application and it is showing withdrawn and it is written " Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you concerning this decision"

I want to know wat does it mean. Whether CHC has transfered my file to the buffalo office or they have withdrawn my application.

Note: I havent sent them any written official document for withdrawl of application.

Thanks

Zeeshan
Calgary Canada

Engineer 28

Dec 3, 2008
Re: Help Required

Engineer 28 said:
Dear Friends

I am new to this forum and i really need help from ur side.Let me introde myself as i am mechanical engineer and applied for canadian immigration in Feburary 2007 under the simplified process.In september 2008 I came to canada as an international student and started my Master in Engineering program at the university of Calgary.

In november i emailed CHC Islamabad to transfer my File to Buffalo office coz i am legally living in canada for the period of one year. In response to my email they requested me to send them the documentation of my legal residency in canada. I sent them all the documents of legal residence in canada on 19th. November. Today i have checked my ECAS status of my application and it is showing withdrawn and it is written " Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you concerning this decision"

I want to know wat does it mean. Whether CHC has transfered my file to the buffalo office or they have withdrawn my application.

Note: I havent sent them any written official document for withdrawl of application.

Thanks

Zeeshan
Calgary Canada

daryy

Dec 29, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is a very good, and also informative article. I will definately use it for the future. Thanks for the information.

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
mike !!!!! my child i am proud of you.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hello,

Under all circumstances, you should attend an interview, whether it falls under the skilled worker catergory or the background checks.

Thanks,
Mike