+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

A

Albertagoverner

Re: Help Required

Engineer 28 said:
Dear Friends

I am new to this forum and i really need help from ur side.Let me introde myself as i am mechanical engineer and applied for canadian immigration in Feburary 2007 under the simplified process.In september 2008 I came to canada as an international student and started my Master in Engineering program at the university of Calgary.

In november i emailed CHC Islamabad to transfer my File to Buffalo office coz i am legally living in canada for the period of one year. In response to my email they requested me to send them the documentation of my legal residency in canada. I sent them all the documents of legal residence in canada on 19th. November. Today i have checked my ECAS status of my application and it is showing withdrawn and it is written " Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you concerning this decision"

I want to know wat does it mean. Whether CHC has transfered my file to the buffalo office or they have withdrawn my application.

Note: I havent sent them any written official document for withdrawl of application.

Thanks

Zeeshan
Calgary Canada
Dear Zeeshan:

Actually this note that: " A decision has been made.........................." has several meanings but in your case it means that that they have positively decided to move your application to Buffalo, New York. Because they found the proof of your legal presence in Canada

Dhanan

Mar 4, 2009
Thanks for the very useful piece of information.

May I know if they'll ask these questions only to the principal applicant, or to my dependent wife as well.

chidambaram

Mar 29, 2009
dwalliz said:
That is a very good, and also informative article. I will definately use it for the future. Thanks for the information.
Dear sir/ madem
Iam chidambaram i now worke from singapore 11 years (11 07 1997 to now) i can do any Construction and Underground any risk jobs.
Thank you
ramasamy chidambaram
Call +6582102730

mr muqtaar

May 6, 2009
my name is muqtaar hussein osmaan my nationality is somali i livi in uganda i am 25ears old the most place i like in the world is toronto canada

Rizz

Jun 25, 2009
Dears

Mike 2 thumbs up for you !!

I have applied in sep 2007 for federal skill worker, now i want to withdraw my application and apply for any provincial programme, can anybody advice me which one is the fastest nowadays.

I apply from Islamabad.

Riz

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
FSW is the fast route now a days. PNP for Saskatchewan gives you approval in 2-3 months in skilled worker category

Rizz

Jun 25, 2009
Thanks for this info S.K

but in Sasketchwan they need a valid job offer, so it is out of question.

If i re apply in the fast track as FSW, I dont fit in any job category (ha ha ha)

what should i do ?

Riz