+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Hi Mike,

Again, thanks very much for all your effort in posting all this info.

I have a question for you (not sure if its a silly one or not so excuse me if it is). Its still early on after applying for me, so i'm learning new stuff, especially through this forum all the time.

I am the principal applicant so will definately be subject to the interview. My question is that will my husband also have to go through the in-depth interview process too?

I'm going to start preparing for mine (based on the info kindly provided by yourself) and want to know whether I should be doing the same for my husband too. I'm hoping if we get the bulk of the work now whilst we're waiting, we won't be wasting valuable time when the time comes.

Thanks in advance.

Franzphil

Apr 13, 2008
Mike,

Thank you for this very important information. This will helps us, who are also aspiring to work and live to Canada.
I copied this information and will be send to my collegues thru E-mail.

Again Thank you and GOD BLESS
Frank

Tedi

Star Member
May 2, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013

MamCatherine

Aug 28, 2008
hi all;

Allow me to encourage each & everyone of us that when we are destined by God to work & live in Canada; it will really come to pass in His perfect time.

let us believe & live by faith with God's wisdom;grace;provision & favor; our desire is on His hand & control...

all we need is to do our part & entrust the rest to our Dear God.
Bear in mind; He is just a prayer away!

God bless the deepest desire of our heart!

with humility & sincerety;
MamCatherine

for inspiration...pls do email me...carhielazaro@yahoo.com

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
its great job mike. you make me very comfortable. Is it question of CSQ. Do you have samples question of CSQ interview ? plz post it .

satya

parmod

Sep 14, 2008
Dear Mike
Thank you very much for posting the possible questions of the Consul/Visa Officer during interview. I'm sure it will help ALL OF US a lot . My appreciation for your time and effort in posting the guide. Regards and keep up the good work. God bless yoy.

parmod