Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
I have got the following reply from noc @ workingincanada. can we rely on them. what is the possibility to get per. Dear altruists ...Pls Respond....

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. Please verify the link below to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation. You are in a better position to determine whether or not this NOC code reflects your job.

NOC code 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1123

one more question ..if I send the application now what is the possibility to get accepted within the cap?

pls friend respond...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mantum1 said:
I have got the following reply from noc @ workingincanada. can we rely on them. what is the possibility to get per. Dear altruists ...Pls Respond....

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. Please verify the link below to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation. You are in a better position to determine whether or not this NOC code reflects your job.

NOC code 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1123

one more question ..if I send the application now what is the possibility to get accepted within the cap?

pls friend respond...
Hi, getting PER depends on your submitting a complete application with all the requirements before December 31st, 2014.

There is a good chance that an application sent now will be accepted provided it is complete, meets the minimum requirements and gets to CIO before end of this year. All the best.

rcyburan

Apr 23, 2014
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
11-28-2014
IELTS Request
together with application
oh PER..where are you?? :(

mastqallandar

Jul 12, 2014
Dear Brothers,
:eek: :-[ ???
I had chosen WES (World Education Services) for my credential assessment , after 4 months of my application submission I received following email from WES:

"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at Weblink"

Please help as I have already paid the amount to WES and ordered whatever they were asking for.. Please help as I am worried that due to my selection mistake my application is already rejected!!!!

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
mastqallandar said:
Dear Brothers,
I had chosen WES (World Education Services) for my credential assessment , after 4 months of my application submission I received following email from WES:

"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES's online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at Weblink"

Please help as I have already paid the amount to WES and ordered whatever they were asking for.. Please help as I am worried that due to my selection mistake my application is already rejected!!!!
mastqallandar said:
Dear Brothers,

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES's online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at Weblink"

dont worry if you have done all that was requestedm it os okay since it has happened with many people

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mastqallandar said:
Dear Brothers,

Hi, please relax as your application is in cap and under review that is why CIC asked WES to contact you for the proper ECA. Now that you have paid for the proper ECA, everything should be fine. ;)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
eybeled said:
please how can i have my first application letter for visa in canada?
Hi, your question is not clear as we do not write or send application letters to Canada. Please explain better what exactly you need.

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
Hi Seniors!

I have collected all the required documents and I'm about to send my whole package:
But before that I have some doubts, Please help me clear those:

1) I'm applying for two members: me and my wife, for education purposes Do I need to send my wife's Documents/transcripts also or is it that only my documents are required?
2) Do I need to send my 10th & 12th Mark-sheets and certificates along with my ECA report & B.E and MBA transcripts/Degrees?
3) what should be the paper quality for Photographs?
4) Is notarization of documents necessary? If yes which documents? Please note: All of the documents I am submitting are in English Language.
5) My Birth certificate was issued by my nearest police station that too in handwriting( but there is an official seal of SHO), because the village I was born in does not fall under municipal limits, would that be a problem? DO i need to attach any affidavit or should I submit a notarized birth certificate copy?
6) Does my Bank need to mention total funds in local currency or Canadian Dollars?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sumitpal22 said:
Hi Seniors!

I have collected all the required documents and I'm about to send my whole package:
But before that I have some doubts, Please help me clear those:

1) I'm applying for two members: me and my wife, for education purposes Do I need to send my wife's Documents/transcripts also or is it that only my documents are required?
2) Do I need to send my 10th & 12th Mark-sheets and certificates along with my ECA report & B.E and MBA transcripts/Degrees?
3) what should be the paper quality for Photographs?
4) Is notarization of documents necessary? If yes which documents? Please note: All of the documents I am submitting are in English Language.
5) My Birth certificate was issued by my nearest police station that too in handwriting( but there is an official seal of SHO), because the village I was born in does not fall under municipal limits, would that be a problem? DO i need to attach any affidavit or should I submit a notarized birth certificate copy?
6) Does my Bank need to mention total funds in local currency or Canadian Dollars?
Hi, see my responses here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-fsw-points-criteria-announced-new-federal-skilled-trades-class-fstc-t115576.11190.html

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
No MR till now????

Sarah1791

Aug 4, 2014
Hi everybody,
I've applied under FSW2014 and wondering what this interview is basically all about and applies to who? I mean, supposing all the docs in your application are authentic, accurate and with sufficient supporting docs, is it still likely to be called for an interview at some stage during the process? And if yes, is it a big issue? I mean, is there any chances you get rejected following a poor interview??! I got my PER on 14 December and was hoping that the rest of the journey would be pretty downhill, but now it seems there is still one more hill to conquer, right?!