+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

jagdeep_jaz

Feb 10, 2010
HI Experts
I am on dependent visa in Canada as my wife is here on student visa for three year.

Can I take addmission in college without giving IELTS test as i already have Master's degree.
Or I need to go back to country of origin and do IELTS and apply for student VIsa from there ?

Please advise !

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Everyone..

CHC has asked me to come down for an INT on 2nd July. The content of the email is as follows:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

Ur Inputs on this please. How should i prepare for this. Has anybody GOT any such letter from CHC before.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
It seems they are concerned about your marriage. Take all photographs, especially all marriage albums with you and remember the date of your marriage and other ceremonies related to it. All will be fine. Don't worry.

Best of luck.

tomyjmj

Jun 18, 2010
OK it is good for alllll.
I have a question.....am a mechanical engineer - coordinator for pipeline construction.........
Will I fall in any of the other designation under construction managers...........superintendents pipeline construction is there....... Can I apply under this category................

Hope ANY ONE REPLY SOONNN

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
i think its better to submit a full, complete and consistant application than to prepare for interview.

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Everyone..

CHC has asked me to come down for an INT on 2nd July. The content of the email is as follows:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

Ur Inputs on this please. How should i prepare for this. Has anybody GOT any such letter from CHC before.
howz the interview mr.amrit...appreciate if you can let us know what all happened out there...

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
prsh_patel said:
howz the interview mr.amrit...appreciate if you can let us know what all happened out there...
Hi Guys,I had an INT in ND Visa Office on Thursday 8th July... The Interview was Very nice and cool...Lady Visa officer was very cool... She called my Name and i and my Wife went inside cabin no 3.... She asked both of us to sit....i Introduced my Wife to the Visa Officer and asked her how she was doing... then we started the INT process... VO asked my wife to go out as she wants to talk to PA(Primary applicant) first . VO asked many questions Related to my marriage where it happened, when it happened... I took my marriage album with me... She was impressed with the album as it was really made very niceley... then she asked Questions like on which side of the Bed u sleep, right or Left....then she asked me food she likes ... Last movie that we watched together...and many other Questions on my Honeymoon Trip... Etc ...Then she asked me to go out and let my Wife in the Cabin... My wife was asked many questions similar to that what i have been asked just to match the answers... She then finally called me up in the cabin... She said she has no issues in granting me the Visa .... Welcome to Canada....She will stamp the Visa and send the passport to my home address.. I beleive she does that... i wish i will get it by the coming week end ... Thats all..

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
congrats Amrit singh....wish you happy landing and smooth transition to the new destination....

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
prsh_patel said:
congrats Amrit singh....wish you happy landing and smooth transition to the new destination....
Thanks for ur good wishes... Still keeping my Fingures crossed... havent got my passport....yet...:)

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
I AM GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT AT PRESENT IN 99.99% CASES THERE IS NO INTERVIEW AT CHC DELHI.

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
hi whats the timeline of an interveiw that took place is it after medical or before ur medical request
and one more thing i have submitted my doc to chc london so how i will get my interview will it be done on phone or at chc london office ???? do really let me know.....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
samia ammar said:
hi whats the timeline of an interveiw that took place is it after medical or before ur medical request
and one more thing i have submitted my doc to chc london so how i will get my interview will it be done on phone or at chc london office ???? do really let me know.....
Interviews call normally before medical. But in very rare situation it can call after medical. One or two case on this forum I have seen. Now if you are from Pakistan and your CHC is London. Very remote chance of interview. But in case it will be called, then at Islamabad. But these days nobody is being called for interviews from pakistan [CHC London].