+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy after AOR and medical passed?

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I am an Indian citizen currently living in the usa. After my wife and my medical tests got done, and after AOR and after medical passed we found out that my wife is pregnant. We are now just waiting for CIC to process our application. I have the following questions

1. Do I need to inform CIC about my wife's pregnancy?
2. My wife really likes her doctor and we have really good insurance so we wanted to have the kid in USA before we moved to canada. Since my kid would be a US citizen do I need to do anything before we go to Canada? Since us citizens can go to Canada for 6 months visa free, can we go to Canada and then apply for Canada PR for our baby or do we need to do anything before that?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I am an Indian citizen currently living in the usa. After my wife and my medical tests got done, and after AOR and after medical passed we found out that my wife is pregnant. We are now just waiting for CIC to process our application. I have the following questions

1. Do I need to inform CIC about my wife's pregnancy?
2. My wife really likes her doctor and we have really good insurance so we wanted to have the kid in USA before we moved to canada. Since my kid would be a US citizen do I need to do anything before we go to Canada? Since us citizens can go to Canada for 6 months visa free, can we go to Canada and then apply for Canada PR for our baby or do we need to do anything before that?
Hello,
Did u got the answer for ur question?
I m also in same situation.