+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival Services Letter

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear Experienced member:
Today at 1st august 2019. I received Pre-Arrival invitation letter even no medical request up till now. What does it means. My AR is 27 Mar 2019 and AOR 10 May 2019. Kindly suggest what I understand

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Dear Experienced member:
Today at 1st august 2019. I received Pre-Arrival invitation letter even no medical request up till now. What does it means. My AR is 27 Mar 2019 and AOR 10 May 2019. Kindly suggest what I understand
It doesn't mean anything nowadays. It usually sent to applicants that passed AIP, but it seemed no a case anymore.

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
It doesn't mean anything nowadays. It usually sent to applicants that passed AIP, but it seemed no a case anymore.
Dear Please describe what is meant by AIP pass. Is positive or negative.Normally I heard it comes after medical request of pass medical. But in my case not yet receive medical request.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Dear Please describe what is meant by AIP pass. Is positive or negative.Normally I heard it comes after medical request of pass medical. But in my case not yet receive medical request.
AIP-Approved In Principle. Once an applicant received AIP, it is usually a positive, and some of them will receive the pre-arrival letter. But nowadays, the pre-arrival letter can be sent at any stage of the process, so it doesn't mean anything to a case, neither a sign of positive nor a negative.

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
AIP-Approved In Principle. Once an applicant received AIP, it is usually a positive, and some of them will receive the pre-arrival letter. But nowadays, the pre-arrival letter can be sent at any stage of the process, so it doesn't mean anything to a case, neither a sign of positive nor a negative.
Unless it is sent after an interview. Then it means that portion of the process is successful

Sadia ambreen

Dec 27, 2018
Hi..my husband is from canada and we are inprocess of spouse visa immigration ..my medical was in april..but till now after passing medical we dnt get any reply from visa office for next step...like no biometric request yet received.also didn't get eligbilty letter...while my 12 months will be completed in october..my question is how much time period is required after medical

JAY1982

Jun 1, 2018
Hi Guys Im new here 1st week of march they send me a pre arrival service but other than that no more update from the immigration. I check my application status and no updates yet, What do you think? should I be worried or not?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 26, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on January 7, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Hi "iamracko", I am wondering what the letter of March 5, 2019 asked you to provide? What did you hear after your pre-arrival service letter was received? I was also wondering what you received on February 19th, 2019?

This is my status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2018.
2. We started processing your application on April 5, 2019.
3. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. We sent you medical instructions on April 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Last edited:

kathrya

Aug 3, 2019
Hi "iamracko", I am wondering what the letter of March 5, 2019 asked you to provide? What did you hear after your pre-arrival service letter was received? I was also wondering what you received on February 19th, 2019?

This is my status:

3. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. We sent you medical instructions on April 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi. I just want to ask if your PR status says Decision Made?

Dondiva

Aug 8, 2019

This is my status: