+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival Services Letter

iamracko

Apr 11, 2019
Hi Guys Im new here 1st week of march they send me a pre arrival service but other than that no more update from the immigration. I check my application status and no updates yet, What do you think? should I be worried or not?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 26, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on January 7, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
hey guys I received my pre arrival 3 days ago who knows how long does it takes for next step my case is sponsore shipping out side canada but I haven’t any update since now my process is still in this step.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 28, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
hey guys I received my pre arrival 3 days ago who knows how long does it takes for next step my case is sponsore shipping out side canada but I haven’t any update since now my process is still in this step.

3. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
what is your timeline since your received your application ?

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on January 25, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I recived by email Pre arival service letter last week. I am outside Canada. My husband is in Canada. Do you know how long does the process gone?
hey after that you should passed medical and after that you receive pre arrival letter in each cases is different it’s dependent on government

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018

IRCC knows how long it takes and it tells everyone upfront, the overall process is about 12 months, regardless each intermediate steps take. Stay put until further notice.

Reactions: Rich4bright

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
IRCC knows how long it takes and it tells everyone upfront, the overall process is about 12 months, regardless each intermediate steps take. Stay put until further notice.
But my lawyer said when they send this letter it means the IRCC very soon send your pr

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
But my lawyer said when they send this letter it means the IRCC very soon send your pr
That is not true. If your BGC is not started, that is the next step, and this step may take from a few days to a few months, the worst case I see is 2 years, of course that is the extreme complex case and not applicable to most applicants. Don't raise your expectation so that you will not be frustrated or upset.

nilooag

Mar 28, 2019
That is not true. If your BGC is not started, that is the next step, and this step may take from a few days to a few months, the worst case I see is 2 years, of course that is the extreme complex case and not applicable to most applicants. Don't raise your expectation so that you will not be frustrated or upset.
I send to them my criminal records from my country they want anything else beside this one

Gurroop

Apr 9, 2018
I have a question. I am flying to Toronto from Delhi, India in 2 days. I have a long stopover at Dubai airport. Emirates is providing me the complementary hotel service for layover for which I need to stamp my passport with transit visa of Dubai. I am not sure if this transit visa will hamper my Canada immigration in any way. Should I proceed with it or just stay at the airport? Kindly answer my concern. Thanks

Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
@Aziz123 @Mikephoenix @Duemanshi

Hello to everyone,

Pre-arrival services letter is sent to applicants who have passed eligibility, which means they believe that your relationship is genuine, therefore - no interview. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I have reviewed discussions on this issue thoroughly and have only found that Pre-Arrival is issued in cases they are satisfied with your app and you have enough proof of relationship OR if you have completed and passed your interview. (in most cases, they issue this letter a couple of days after the interview)
I have not seen a single applicant who received this letter and was then invited for an interview. If anyone knows of such a case, please share it with the rest of us here, so we are aware.
Next step after pre-arrival is BGC, but the length of this stage can only be a speculation, so be patient friends, good things are coming. :)
That's weird! We received PFL back in January 2019 and we had to submit a sagnficant information about the genusity of our relation. Three weeks after, we noticed the bgc started which it was March1,2019. On May 8th,2019. We were invited for an interview and they gave us only 5 days to attend the interview. I had to flew all the way to Swed and be with my wife for her interview. We got the approval after 30min from the interview. The next day we received the pre-arrival. I'm confused in regards the bgc. As per GCKEY says we are processing your background since March. Immigration officer says you background is next then ppr. What the heck is going on here ?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
That's weird! We received PFL back in January 2019 and we had to submit a sagnficant information about the genusity of our relation. Three weeks after, we noticed the bgc started which it was March1,2019. On May 8th,2019. We were invited for an interview and they gave us only 5 days to attend the interview. I had to flew all the way to Swed and be with my wife for her interview. We got the approval after 30min from the interview. The next day we received the pre-arrival. I'm confused in regards the bgc. As per GCKEY says we are processing your background since March. Immigration officer says you background is next then ppr. What the heck is going on here ?
The pre arrival service letter is used to be a sign that applicant has been passed AIP stage, and most time the PPR is very quick to arrive after that. Nowadays, it seemed the pre arrival service can be received at any time of the second part of the process (after medical received stage). I sort of have seen some cases that applicant received pre-arrival service letter, and they still were asked for an interview. It isn't a milestone to determine the applicant's AIP anymore.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hi
I received my pre arrival on 5th of April 2019, I was asked why my salary pay is not upto my job position and I should provide proof of my work previous experience. That I didn't read anything concerns food and services at college, they asked me to send all this things after I got pre arrival invitation..
I sent the necessary documents they asked me to provide, my due date which is 6 month's will be on 25th of June 2019. When my employer contacted them, they told him that final decision will be made. I don't know if anybody has experienced or experiencing this, my work permit will expire next month likewise my Visa.. I am worried